Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Love All Your Movies Mr Shwarzenegger Sir

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-10-31

PM

hey yo Mr Shwarzenegger Sir kalom here just discovered ur website way awesome beautifull vibe man
i and my canine companion Zac now dwell upon the slopes of a volcano sum people might say that we are hot to this we say thankyou most days, sumtimes nites zac n i run to the summit of the volcano where we are always wellcomed magnificently by Mother Nature and Father Heaven in all their Glory and its all thanks to you Mr Shwarzenegger Sir you are my inspiration one of them concerning sheer dedication devotion to duty awesome willpower and massive physical strength in bringing together people of all stations in peace and harmony all around the world you inspire my efforts to achieve sumfing good with my life so i hav written lots of songs which are presented upon my web domain http://www.human-level.co.uk  and visitors can play the songs thereon should u wish to visit there u r most welcome and with the greatest of respect towards ur goodself and indeed all at your web domain we are most honored and delited should y,all do so

u Sir r the inspiration concerning my commitment and respectfull contribution to the achievement of World Peace by 12th February 2021 I know this is achievable by peacefull democratic debate discussion and logical reasoning and i just Love All Your Movies Mr Shwarzenegger Sir best wishes and kindest regards from kalom bladovich vintner

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a world wide icon. He is an inspiration for many. He is a very high profile personality.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Arnie Is Still Considered An Action Legend