Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

Questions for Arnold.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

In his face book post on 9/28/12. ‘I thought this 16 Facts You Probably Don’t Know About Me list was pretty entertaining. Would love to hear some of your questions. http://www.buzzfeed.com/totalrecall/16-facts-you-probably-didnt-know-about-arnold-sch-7etv

http://www.facebook.com/joinarnold

What questions would you ask Arnold? My first question is, ‘During filming of your movies how much input do you get for dialogue, character development or movie direction in general?’

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Arnolds book has answered my question.

“I did become part of the decision-making in a lot of films, with power to approve the script,
approve the cast, and even to choose the director. But I still made it my rule that once you pick
a director, you have to have total faith in him. If you question everything he does, then you will
have nothing but struggles and fights. Many actors work that way, but not me. I will do
everything I can to make sure that we check out the director beforehand. I’ll call other actors to
ask, “Does he handle stress well? Is the guy a screamer?” But after you pick him, you’ve got to
go with his judgment. You may have picked the wrong guy, but still you cannot fight
throughout the movie.”

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

When i watch Arnold’s movies like Predator, Commando, End Of Days, The Terminator, etc i get really tensed and frightened by the films. i wonder if that had happened to me i won’t be able to survive. What powerful films he did. The horror and terrifying experience it leaves on the mind. Conan The Barbarian—such brutal effect it leaves on the mind. My question would be : Does the violence that is depicted in the films has any negative effect on the

mind of the audience because there is so much killing and blood on screen as well as the real world ? i heard Arnold in an interview that from ancient times before the invent of movies there was violence. But as of now there is so much unrest, crimes, violence, suicides, and other kinds of problems prevalent throughout the world and the films are getting more and more brutal.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

My question to Arnold would be is he running for Presidential election in 2016 ? The Constitution of America says that those who are born there and have US citizenship are eligible ? Though Arnold has got citizenship but he wasn’t born there. Arnold as a Governor of California had been successful in being elected twice for two terms. It was a great success and i read somewhere that Arnold had said that serving the people of California as the Governator was the most satisfying and successful work that he had done. He had enjoyed this career the most amog all the other walks of life and career that he had been involved with like bodybuilding, business, restauratier, mail-order business, movies, etc.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i also have a question that the way the things are projected in the film does everything is done according to the script or there are scenes which are done differently ? Because sometimes there are scenes where there is so much mayhem and tensions, how does everyone at that moment keep their cool and there are such difficult action sequences ? Also in the fight scenes there is so much destruction and demolition that it looks very real with people being hit by bullets or bombs. It looks so real that it seems to be so true to life and real. Earlier i used to think that people were being killed. How does it take place in the filming of the movies ?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold has said that he won’t be joining politics. He is working for climate change issues and political issues through “USC Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy” and also through “R-20” i.e. Regions 20 for Climate Change. He is also busy with After School programs for students in USA through “After School All Stars”.