Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Popular Content → Photos → Thread

Arnold’s picture with his autograph

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-03-04

PM

Hi there. I don’t know if I am on right forum, but I didn’t find better.
I would like to ask if there is a possibility to get some Arnold’s “bodybuilding” picture with his autograph (in case with a dedication to me)? What can I do for it? I will do everything! I want that photo very much! You may write to me at “[email protected]”. Thank you for any advice, answer or help! With regards Pavel Puchala, Czech republic.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i had at one time mailed many messages to Arnold in this official website when he was the Governor of California and there was a link then for writing letters to him directly. Arnold had mailed me an email then. i was very excited to receive it. But after retiring from his Governor post this official website went through many change being even suspended for a long time. Now after the changes there is no way of directly sending messages to Arnold. Maybe some official of this website might catch your attention and help you get his autograph. Can’t say for sure. At least i don’t have any idea.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-03-04

PM

Yes, I understand. I will hope. Hope dies last. smile Thank you very much for your answer!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Paulo P - 19 March 2013 01:44 AM

Yes, I understand. I will hope. Hope dies last. smile Thank you very much for your answer!

My pleasure. Most welcome.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold had emailed me when he was the Governor. He advised me to work hard. He also wrote that he had faced a lot of obstacles before he became successful. i had laminated the print out of email. But I no longer have it with me. It is my greatest loss.