RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1224

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Great photographs of Arnold and Stallone in their upcoming prison-drama film “Escape Plan” Both are legends of Hollywood. i read in our newspaper that this film is supposed to be released here in Delhi, India on October 25, 2013.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

00.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 04 October 2013 11:47 PM

Great photographs of Arnold and Stallone in their upcoming prison-drama film “Escape Plan” Both are legends of Hollywood. i read in our newspaper that this film is supposed to be released here in Delhi, India on October 25, 2013.

The latest Arnold Schwarzenegger-Sylvester Stallone-prison-drama movie “Escape Plan” has hit the movie-theaters here in Delhi, India yesterday - October 18, 2013.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-10-21

PM

I saw Escape Plan at the movie theater tonight along with four other people. We all LOVED it very much! It was a good story with two actors who seemed at the top of their game. After I came home I read a few reviews online, I saw some of them were negative or even cynical. Sorry, but I’m a writer and I have been a movie lover all my life. This was a cool movie, the story was well written and the actors were good. We got a few one liners, which is always cool in movies by the Austrian Oak. I loved the scene in which he was speaking German (finally). As far as I’m concerned there’s just nothing to complain about! Keep it up!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Here in Delhi ( India ) the movie “Escape Plan” has already gone away from most of the movie-theaters after the first week. i can’t understand why no Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie is clicking at the box office. The newspaper had good things to report about the movie when it released. Even Schwarzenegger’s comment about his positive vibe with Sylvester Stallone and the support they have as well as the respect they share for each other was also reported in the newspaper.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 22 October 2013 11:56 PM

Here in Delhi ( India ) the movie “Escape Plan” has already gone away from most of the movie-theaters after the first week. i can’t understand why no Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie is clicking at the box office. The newspaper had good things to report about the movie when it released. Even Schwarzenegger’s comment about his positive vibe with Sylvester Stallone and the support they have as well as the respect they share for each other was also reported in the newspaper.

I would blame the promotion of the movie…Promotion was not done well…...most of them are still thinking that the movie is yet to release….....

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Yeah, everything was very low key.

i watched a 7 or 8 minute video of the promo of this film by only Stallone and Schwarzenegger on YouTube and that was it. It was the official promo.

i guess in the past when Schwarzenegger movies used to release like “Terminator 2” or “True Lies”..... the promotion campaign used to be huge.

i read in Schwarzenegger’s book : “Total Recall” that for the movie “Last Action Hero”, there was a huge amount of money spent on campaign. Yet it didn’t do well due to “Jurassic Park” being released then. But at least the movie got the promotion that it needed.

But this film : “Escape Plan” went out of the movie-theaters after the first week in Delhi. i don’t know about other places but this movie got no publicity here. Even in the newspapers for the week went by from October 18, 2013 when it was released to today, just one week, i only saw it being mentioned on the first day - that is : the day of release in the newspaper. After that, i didn’t see any advertisement.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2014-04-20

PM

totally loved this film so enjoyed it saw it two times on the big screen then got on DVD re watched again

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i got to watch the film : Escape Plan and i liked it very much.

Stallone plays Ray Breslin who makes his living as the man who first gets caught in a prison and then he breaks out of it. There’s never been a prison from where he hasn’t broken out. However he gets caught in a very high security facility prison with the latest high tech surveillance system from where it’s impossible for him to break out and he almost loses his life.

Arnold plays Emil Rottmeyer who is a prison-inmate and helps Stallone to break out.

In the end it turned out that he is actually a high placed guy Meinheim whom this high security prison facility known as “The Tomb” is looking for desperately.

Also this prison is actually built in a huge ship in the middle of the ocean and none of the inmates know about it.

Escape Plan is a very highly suspense filled action thriller that moves at a frenzied pace and the story-line is very complicated.

Arnold has put in an acting performance of a life time!

The scene in which Arnold is held in a cell after a fight between him and Stallone and in the cell with the flood-lights on he starts to cry and shriek and weep in German language and makes a scene so that Stallone can break out of his cell and look for an escape.
It’s then that Stallone finds out that they’re in the middle of a sea and are in a ship.

There’s lot of action and suspense and drama in the movie.

It’s a very well directed movie!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-05-09

PM

My muscular hero -
No one yet has been able to match him for his muscular looks, especially in his younger days! WOW!
This movie is when he’s a bit older but even then the WOW factor has remained pretty consistent
I absolutely love all about
Leaflet Printing
Poster Printing
Business Card Printing
Michelle

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Excellent Printers - 09 May 2015 08:56 AM

My muscular hero -
No one yet has been able to match him for his muscular looks, especially in his younger days! WOW!
This movie is when he’s a bit older but even then the WOW factor has remained pretty consistent
I absolutely love all about
Leaflet Printing
Poster Printing
Business Card Printing
Michelle

Yes now Arnold has aged a lot. Back then he was very handsome.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2014-04-20

PM

re watched the other week loves this film

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

I love this film too.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Read somewhere that when Stallone and Arnold were at their peak in the 1980s they were not offered a movie to cast them together.