Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Progress → Thread

Contact Arnold Schwarzenegger is hard

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2013-05-12

PM

Hi , i try many years to finde some email or ..  to contact Arnold but still i cant, this man of legend is relly hard to finde him is to hide for me, if some1 can help me tell me how can i finde him contact by email please tell me,(im in UK) ty.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-05-14

PM

Dear Mr Schwarzenegger,
            First, I would like to thank you for making this forum for all your fans to reach out to you. Your life has been truly inspiring and motivating for people around the world. A Big Thank you for teaching and drawing us to the world of Body Building.

I too would like to send a personal mail about how your life and its rules have motivated me and kept me going to push forward. Can you please share your e mail id for only 1 mail from my side. I would like to share something about my life with you. I hope i am reaching out to you. God Bless you and your family alwayz and I pray to god I get to meet you in person someday coz that would be a dream come true for me sir, though i narrowly missed a golden chance wen u were in New Delhi, capital of India as i stay in Mumbai, the financial capital of India and i left Delhi not knowing u were there. Hope to have the chance to see u personally.

Rank

Joined 2013-05-12

PM

HI,well ty for your oportuniti,im from Romania (no gipsy) but im in UK-London and im homles in roud,some time got space on internet at center help homels food but sleep still out on could and water it some food from rubish, relly i dont like this life on roud i dont have frends and family i dont have were to go,im not crazy or drugs man or drunked man or sick but sick i gona have in short time bc of could and water,i still like and love this Man of legend=angel Arnold i see on website for long time about all information him only goods know about him so i want contact him but becouse is Big man Big range and very intelect man on this world its relly hard to contact direct him one like me small power=nothing on this world im so still keep for many years contact him but i cant is hard,i need relly help i love to stay near to him work for him,and vote him and leasing him bc is relly master of all i need to know , got 35 years wold and i have dream to stay and make family in America and frend with Arnold i want to be American and serv this contry i relly no need to be never romanian bc im out from contry from age 25 and still come slow slow in another contry in another contry jump and jump with no power of money just sclave work only for make money to come in America forever and never come back in my contry becouse my contry nothing help my is hard to finde job and allot of mafia in guvern relly i dont want back in my contry if i die but no back,i want work im not lazy so now im near to occean cant walk or jump this water for come in Americai dont have money for visa and fly so hier in UK now i cant finde job becouse David make for romanian peple hard to get a job alot of documents that is hard to take or imposible ,im hier for 5+years out homles,sometime i want to die no one can help you no one want may be,ask me more if you want,(sorry for my english is not very good)my name is Nicu Nelu Cotet (ryonalfter yahoo . com) but i dont have acces to internet evryday and my phone 07786968209 ty and nice to know you god bless you.

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-02-20

PM

Ryonx - 12 May 2013 07:47 PM

Hi , i try many years to finde some email or ..  to contact Arnold but still i cant, this man of legend is relly hard to finde him is to hide for me, if some1 can help me tell me how can i finde him contact by email please tell me,(im in UK) ty.

At the bottom of the page u will find full info on contacting Arnie…
U have to be patient,as I am.
He probably gets 1K emails / day…

Rank

Joined 2013-05-12

PM

Hi tx for info,wow 1k/day emails omg so i think never can see my help :( nvm well wath i have to do? just wait like many years again,about Arnie i seach but my internet slow so i cant finde but ty.

10:10:2013
yea but how? for me is very very hard I am homeless I got acces internet 30 min in one weeks and wen I chech this topic its still same so still I think one day he can see….

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-06-20

PM

I think for such a person like Arnie is very difficult to reply to every email. He would probably spend the hole day for this kind of stuff. Write him something special.. may be you will get a faster reply.

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Exacly what i think! The guy is very busy, can’t answer to everyone!!!!!!! Maybe, if you have somethin very special and useful, you’ll get an answer! Not if your kinda ‘‘groupie’‘!

Wish ya all the best!
Makel, Québec ,Canada
(yes, im french)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-08-04

PM

so where is the contact info? I don;t see it?

adn the contact page only has spaces for an email adress and subject line? why can’t i see a message body space?

Rank

Joined 2013-05-12

PM

Well he is busy he cannot respond hier or in twitter or facebook nvm one day he can see I think or one year :D

I see have problem with fire in Canada and relly he cant be online in this website for some time, I want help him on that place but I cant im to far I cant cross the Atlantic with no money:( ....

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Arnold would got so mant emails an message! Way too much

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

We all have a lot to say to him! Sad that we can’t! Must be awesome to have a nice conversation with him!!!

Rank

Joined 2013-05-12

PM

Comon Arnie open a bit time your eyes hier in forum :((...

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

TAT’LL BE GREAT

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

How to contact that guy…. bein’ very lucky or havin’ good relation!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-01-14

PM

Hello, Arnold and every one who reads.

We are mobile applications developers. We would like to ask you, Arnold for permission using your image for filling planning application (as one of the best representative of bodybuilding in history).
This application will be created for determining rating (in public opinion) of the best bodybuilder in a whole history of this sport.
The application will contain the following:
- rating of the best bodybuilders worldwide;
- info about sportsman (birth year, nationality, achievements);
- a photo and a short video;
- an interesting fact from life.
Users of the application will be able to vote for their favorite sportsman.
First of all, application is aiming for all fans of this sports to be able to take part in forming of peoples’ rating of the best bodybuilder in a whole history of this exciting type of sports.
Always open for conversation.

PS Will be interesting to all of you such an application?

Best regards
Andrew Gertsen (Team Leader)
Email: arneo87 @gmail.com

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-03-20

PM

Yes. Arnold is not very approachable, to say the least!
Too bad. Because I need his help for BOTH OF US interest.(And for the one of the bodybuilding as well)
Explanation : I couldn’t understand why his books were not translated in French. There is so much motivation in them! So,just after my retirement in French Post Office where I used to work,I have tranlated “The Education of a Bodybuilder”.
The Simon and Schuster Paperbacks mailed me back to reaffirm the rights were available.
I enquired some French editory houses who told me they were not interested because They were doubting that Arnold would put him’sall into the commercial promotion of his book.
I wrote to Arnold. He didn’t reply.