Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Arnold should run for 2016 and force the truth about Obama being born in Kenya

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-10-19

PM

Arnold should run for 2016 and force the truth about Obama being born in Kenya:

I am only one of many that feel Arnold should run for President in 2016. As many of you know, our illustrious President Obama was truly born in Kenya. I will gladly support any agenda that legally exposes the truth about Obama’s birth in Kenya, not to oust him but rather to change the laws so that Arnold can run. If Obama can be elected, so can Arnold.

Arnold for President of the United States of America in 2016. Let’s all get behind this and make it happen.

If Obama can do it, our Arnold can do it…yes he can…yes we can…but we must get behind this with a petition to expose the truth !!!

Who will stand by me with a petition to expose the truth so our Arnold can run in 2016 ?

Thank you,
Hospitalityguy

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-02-20

PM

I am sorry that obviously few people attend this forum.
.Otherwise,the appropriate reply to this proposal should already have been posted..

It is absurd that a “birther ” does not know that Arnold was not “born in the USA”,therefore,according to the Constitution,he is not eligible to be a candidate for the Presidency.

However,he can run for Senator of CA or other state ...

Rank

Joined 2013-11-22

PM

You know Arny ..it’s me Arny I may have been a little ruff with you ..you did stand once Arny ok i remember much with johny bono our devil tongue all over me ..some times I’m confused ..you know their all tongue’s Arny…so a..I fell Arny ..i am the real beast…I see the real future Arnold ... and my lady the black queen who fell as well…well we are real Demons ..in the most sense of it..and in the near future ..we will teach many of God’s dark..i understand this Darkness Arnold…the higher thinking behind it..like Heaven ..you know the intelligence behind it all you men will never understand..I’m a real king ..i built this world ..i get it Arny..you people gave up on God to easy..ok I walked right out of heaven itself for this battlefield..and it is about your souls..I’m the real Beast Arny..not cain…thanx for standing up once Arnold..Like rick did of saddle back..Jackie chan..few other real men Arnold..you have to understand I am very stressed over this shit…ok I’m a real Demon now Arny ..just like every sense of what you think the devil is..I am The King Of Pain..and all our in the Crimson court…it’s right around the corner Arnold…you look up…you ask for your eye’s and teeth..do not ..I repeat to you..do not take this dark ride..it called the House Of Pain..not the hell you believe in..far worse…...King James Crimson

Rank

Joined 2014-01-09

PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in Austria and is subsequently not entitled to run for presidency in the United States.

I’m British and even I know that!

Doesn’t matter like, he should be the Secretary of Defence with a HUGE cigar and a big camo suit!!

Rank

Joined 2014-02-12

PM

Hi, I want to talk a little Arnold, Sylvester Stallone or thing in hollywood?