Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

Private & rare collection up for grabs

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-02-13

PM

Hi all..

I have been a huge Arnie fan for 20 years and when I was younger I began collecting items which I am now letting go of…

This collection is only for those who continue adding to their own collection and are looking for anything they can get their hands on…

Some items are rare and expensive collector items and other stuff has no real value except that a true fan/collector will appreciate having all the same…

A rough list of the items as follow:

Terminator 1 limited edition, autographed and framed picture with proof from Deja Vu gallery…
Horizon vinyl scale model kit (still in box)...
A whole set of Topps T2 collector cards/stickers and an almost complete set of impel T2 cards…
Posters and movie posters etc
Books
Soundtrack CDs
VHS tapes
Pictures and clippings, magazines
And much more…

I live in Melbourne Australia, so preferably someone local, and Id like to sell the entire lot together, which will be much cheaper…

PM me if you want to know more…

Cheers and good luck!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-02-20

PM

Hi dude I would like the Posters and movie posters.could I have the Terminator 1 limited edition, autographed and framed picture with proof from Deja Vu gallery as well.there is only one problem, I live in the uk has123 out.

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

I would love any poster, any size or year! Still have his first movie like conan etc.. in vhs, in there original sealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-02-13

PM

Hi there Has123 and run2u79!

I’m so glad you would like some posters and/or the T1 picture…

I really need to move this on to someone who is going to appreciate it all…

I’ll take just AU600 for the lot (plus postage)... Worth AU800 at the very least!

This includes all the (16) Posters and the Autographed picture, the 14 books, 10 soundtrack CDs, 2 sets of trading cards (one set is complete), the vinyl model (Horizon), a few body building magazines and T2 and Preditor comics (Darkhorse)...

It is a great collection and I want someone to have it all otherwise I’ll probably end up getting rid of it and that would be a shame.

Thank you and take care.

p.s. if you really want the posters only, I’ll take AU50 for them and AU375 for the autographed and framed picture plus postage…

Anyone else interested, AU100 for the 14 books, AU50 for the 10 soundtrack CDs, AU20 for the 2 sets of trading cards, AU50 for the vinyl model, AU20 for the magazines and Comics… Cheers

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Im gonna tnik about it seriuosly and give a clear answer! wink i have some azing stuff too…!  Thanks for the list and for givin the price for each! Very easier tht way! thanks! Mike