Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

Delete Me

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-03-07

PM

Could somebody please delete this thread for me?

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

If i can i will!!!!!!!! promise!!!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2014-03-07

PM

Could somebody please delete this thread for me?

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Me too… i was damn tryin for nothin!!!!!!!!! Can’t even met Him! Even with a brain cancer, no one can arrange something!!!!!!!! Im realy decieved! really!!!!!!!!!!! Please Arnold do somethin! What about a reunion of all people here and ya!

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Arnold care about his fans, but we are too much !! How can he manage that!

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Hey, i wanna ride wth ya man. I would do whatever for that. Even with a brain cancer i am bigger all the winner. A martial arts expert with ya could be awesome for ya too.
All my regards Respect

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

run2u79 - 18 April 2014 08:25 PM

Hey, i wanna ride wth ya man. I would do whatever for that. Even with a brain cancer i am bigger all the winner. A martial arts expert with ya could be awesome for ya too.
All my regards Respect

You have a great attitude even with brain cancer. I can imagine the hard life you are living because I have both mental as well as physical illness. I love Arnold’s movies and I have his book which is the only book I have read several times : “Total Recall : My Unbelievably True Lifestory”. I want to be your friend and I stand by you. I have several problems in my life including my dismal health condition and difficult neighborhood problems as well as my old and sick mother who is the only one I have. I am male and 41 years old. I love Arnold for all that he became despite so many hurdles in his life and also the difficult phase in his life that he is going through…..