Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Popular Content → Photos → Thread

First Post Here, but a fan for years.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-02-19

PM

I’m a native of Columbus and I still live in the area. I’m old enough to remember when everything at “The Arnold” as we call it, was held at Veterans Memorial.

This is from The 2002 Arnold Expo on Sunday. I see Arnold and Jim Lorimer walking into the Convention Hall. So I’m getting ready and Arnold stops and sees me. He motions me to come over. I give my camera to one of his people and we’re talking as we’re having our photo taken. It was really nice of him.

Unfortunately, the photo came out bad, but the fact that he did this for me still makes it special.

George.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-03-30

PM

Hi everybody, my name is Max and i’m Italian, from Florence.
I am a great fan of Arnold, bodybuilding and action movies career. He is a great man and an icon for me.
I really would like to have an autograph from him but i don’t know.. how can i do? I am ready to do everything.
I don’t know where to write here in the forum so i hope i’ve done right.
I attach one pic of my Arnold’s T-Shirt collection my girlfriend gave me as present.
Thank you and sorry for my english.

Max

Image Attachments

20140330_214208.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Great collection of t-shirts with Arnold’s photos.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

georgesashburn - 19 February 2014 08:09 PM

I’m a native of Columbus and I still live in the area. I’m old enough to remember when everything at “The Arnold” as we call it, was held at Veterans Memorial.

This is from The 2002 Arnold Expo on Sunday. I see Arnold and Jim Lorimer walking into the Convention Hall. So I’m getting ready and Arnold stops and sees me. He motions me to come over. I give my camera to one of his people and we’re talking as we’re having our photo taken. It was really nice of him.

Unfortunately, the photo came out bad, but the fact that he did this for me still makes it special.

George.

Though he photo is difficult to see but surely you are a lucky person to meet Arnold.