Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Improved Liberty

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-04-03

PM

Here is part of my love and commitment to my country and world.the end of poverty and beginning of utopia!

http://ewanlillicii.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/improved-liberty.pdf

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

That is Utopia…. but if mankind finally wake up. that is possible and it is my greatest wish

RankRank

Total Posts: 47

Joined 2014-08-13

PM

Congratulations Ewan Lillicii, of you creating your text “Improved Liberty”. I read of the section of your “Improved Liberty” titled, “A Last Request” and I read of the section titled, “A Last Request” the text, “The Game is over…” and I am knowledged many uses of electronic artificial devices functioning remote neural monitoring or body motion caused of muscle stimulation or something like sensations caused of electronic artificial devices were occurring and the uses of electronic artificial devices were unlegislated uses of electronic artificial devices functioning remote neural monitoring and body motion caused of muscle stimulation and something like sensations caused of transmittings of energy from electronic artificial devices. Since unlegislated uses of electronic artificial devices functioning remote neural monitoring or body motion caused of muscle stimulation or something like sensations caused of electronic artificial devices were ensuring result of experimentation of other people the electronic artificial devices were used against and recently many unlegislated uses of electronic artificial devices functioning remote neural monitoring and body motion caused of muscle stimulation and something like sensations caused of transmittings of energy from electronic artificial devices and now the unlegislated uses of the electronic artificial devices is not frequently or often (to me recently of months) used so experimentation is occurring. So…I am knowledged some many events of unlegislated uses of some electronic artificial devices functioning were occurring and now the unlegislated uses of some electronic artificial devices functioning so many events of harm of many events communicated of the term “The Game” is a communicated of term not occurring.