Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Progress → Thread

“OPEN LETTER ”  TO OUR BELOVED ARNOLD…

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-02-20

PM

As a mature man, age 50,  & a lifelong fan of Arnold,I want to post this “open letter ” to him,
hoping that the moderators will find my move to be polite & suitable for publication…

Along with most Arnold fans,I was devastated by the bad news of his separation
& eventually his divorce from his wife

To most of us,Arnold’s fault should be excused,forgiven & forgotten..

To paraphrase the famous Apostle Paul’’ s ” Letter to Korinthians”...

LOVE FORGIVES,
LOVE FORGETS,
LOVE LASTS FOREVER…

The marriage vow goes…

“In good times & in bad, ,till death do us part. “..

That vow was broken not by Arnold…

Nevertheless,it appears by now that there may be no residual love from his ex-wife’s part
& no remaining flame to restart a fire.

In that case,I suggest to Arnold to seek a new love,this time with a suitable lady,
both character-wise & ideologically ...

Arnold is a highly political,strong -opinionated personality.

A healthy relationship with him,either friendly or erotic,probably must have a foundation
of character & ideological harmony.

As a ..liberal-conservative,he should seek a lady with similar ideology & character.

He is still relatively young & with the help of the science,he will live past age 100.
It is quite possible that he will live another 35 to 40 years.

” 66 is the new 50.”
He can find a new love,.marry her & create another 4 great children.

He will (probably ) see them all growing up, getting married & having their own children.

There are many examples of famous celebrities,who had a new marriage & children past age 66.

Like Clint Eastwood,...

I strongly encourage our beloved Arnold to seriously contemplate a new marriage & new children.

With a combination of “natural ” pregnancy & via surrogate,he can have 4 children in 4 years…
Then ,he can live 30 full years of happiness with them all…

Love may die but ,new love can be born
I hope to see the creation of a new love & of new Arnold offsprings.

My best wishes for health,true love & happiness. to our icon,idol & hero Arnold…

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Long live Arnold! Your my best! Very inspiratin’ person!!!! Im a martial artists since 30 years now, and everytime it was very hard, Arnold quotes help me! Gimme more strengh by his inspiration!  Body building,martial arts, both requires the same will and more!!!

Au revoir! Wish you all the best!
Hi Mr Schwarzenegger. your my best!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-03-18

PM

Hi Arnold,
I am sorry about your marriage.
This happened to me but I forgave him and we are still together and happier than ever.
I hope you find someone who loves you enough to know that no one is perfect and realizes that anyone
can make a mistake but still love their family.
I wrote Maria as I am a Catholic encouraging her to be forgiving.  I am sorry it didn’t work out but you will come back stronger than ever and find a person who will really, truly love you no matter what.  You were a great governor and we had hope (especially nowadays) that you could be president.  I hope you do in the future, your heart is in the right place. 
We will always be fans and love you no strings attached!  God Bless you!

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Hi Arnold! fuck that! your they only one that feeel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to sse ya one day in my life! brain Cancer can short this!!!! But im 5 times black belt and i can lift

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

Arnie!! you are incredible!
Keep being the amazing guy you are :)

beijos,
~me

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold should talk to Maria about the fact that no matter what the world thinks they are on their own and they should not think about the world but about their own lives and come together. Their children are now grown up and they can support their old parents. I know how the world has become with people growing apart and it’s not easy. It will take time for the wounds to heal for Maria and her and Arnold’s children and in fact Arnold is also facing the heat from the world…..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Mari Angel - 09 July 2014 07:57 PM

Arnie!! you are incredible!
Keep being the amazing guy you are smile

beijos,
~me

Dear Mari Angel
I am an Indian. I live in Delhi India. I sell ladies purses. I love and admire Arnold very much. I operate my business from my home. The neighborhood ladies buy from me. Would you like to be my friend?