The Last Stand

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

glower - 30 May 2013 09:23 AM

The Last Stand’ Debuts at No. 1 on Home Entertainment Charts

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/last-stand-debuts-at-no-560050

Good news! The Last Stand deserved at least this result!

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

I had a great time watchin’ that movie! That’s what i want when i watch a movie! And i had, and still havin’ a good time watchin’ the last stand! Le dernier rempart here in quebec(french title). I saw it in both language!!!
love it!
wish you well!
Makel from Québec,ca.
Au revoir!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i finally watched The Last Stand on TV. It was a great film and i liked it very much. As i read in this thread a mix of action and humor. It’s set in a sleepy old fashioned town of Sommerton when a dreaded criminal escapes from prison in the huge city and with his gang is headed towards this small town which has its sheriff Ray Owens ( Arnold Schwarzenegger ) and his small police force. What happens is a fight of grit and guts and Arnold has put in a very strong acting performance as the aged and worldly-weary sheriff.
i liked the movie very much.

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

Just finished watching this movie. It was very cool, I really enjoyed it.

~me

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Day before yesterday i watched it on Set Pix channel on TV. Great experience and action and entertainment!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i watched “The Last Stand” once again on TV.

Really liked the part where the lady deputy police officer Torrence asks Arnold ( the sheriff Ray Owens ) in his cabin that she was afraid.

Arnold answers “i am more afraid than you are to tell you the truth….i’ve seen a lot of blood and death….i know what’s coming?...”

It’s simply great acting performance from Arnold!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-21

PM

Drunken Terminator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvoo88hjg4

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

The scene where Jerry’s shot by the gang and Sheriff Owens (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and Figgy arrives with their car and rescues Sarah Torrence and picks up Jerry from the field and rushes to hospital and Jerry passes away in the car was very sad.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

The Last Stand has to be one of the best movies of Arnold.