Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

I’m a woman and I love lifting…

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

Because it makes me feel so great, I’ve always been skinny but now I’m fit and healthy (and more curvy) wink
I lift 6 times a week and now I started Muay Thai training (for cardio, physical resistance and self defense).
Seriously, lifting is my passion, I feel mentally and physically strong, self-confident and very sexy. It’s amazing how we can change our body, I feel much more beautiful and it’s nice because everyone notices and keep commenting on how different I look.  And the guys…no comments! They keep flirting with me (and some guys at the gym won’t leave me alone!!! They come and chat with me, interrupting my work out).

You stay motivated when seeing results and I will keep exercising forever, it’s good for the body and the soul.

Maybe I will share some pics later.

Beijos,

~me

Rank

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

Today I went to the gym after work as I normally do…did my leg workout but couldn’t lift much weight.  I was feeling a bit weak, argh.
Maybe I’m just tired, I had a difficult week at work.

~me

Rank

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

You can see my pictures on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/angel.tavington

~me

Rank

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

Working out is a good way to relax and forget your problems because your focus your mind on something else while developing physical strenght- but sometimes you also need mental strength to overcome the ups and downs of life, right?
Will lifting help me to mend my broken heart?? Ah! I wish! I wish I could find an easy way to do that.

(I’ve been too busy taking care of my physical fitness that I haven’t had time to take care of my emotional well being.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Check this America’s Favorite Supplement Store. A1 Supplements - Flat rate ground shipping

http://tinyurl.com/a1supplementsonline

Rank

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

I use protein isolate, within 15-20 minutes after my workout,  I also take BCAA and creatine before exercising…it helps me ALOT.

~me

Rank

Joined 2014-07-09

PM

I am so in love with a personal trainer who works at my gym. Gosh, he is handsome, oh that body, he’s a Hercules. Awwww, now I’m even more motivated to work out LOL!!!!!

*sighs*

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Dear Mari Angel, I am fascinated by your interest in physical fitness. I live in Delhi, India. I sell ladies purses. The neighborhood ladies buy from me. Would you like to be my friend? Where do you live? Which is your favorite movie of Arnold? Mine is “Twins” because he lives a good life in it and he is so naive in it. The movie captures his innocence. Have you seen it. I have got it in video. I also love his tell-all book “Total Recall - My Unbelievably True Lifestory”“. It gives his whole life account through his own words. He loves his wife Maria and his children. Now he is separated from them. So I feel for him. I am male and 41 years. I’d like to be your friend.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

I saw your facebook page. You are into so many knowledgeable interest and hobbies. I don’t have a facebook account. I am not computer savvy. My email address is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

In his book Total Recall Arnold writes :
“Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen, to be heard, and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful make sure also to be hungry to help others.
Don’t rest on your laurels. Too many former athletes spend their lives talking about how great they were twenty years ago.
So many accomplished people just coast. They wish they could still be somebody and not just talk about the past. There is more to life than just being great at one thing. We learn so much when we are successful, so why not use what you have learned, use your connections and do more with them?
My father always told me, “Be useful. Do something.” He was right.
If you have a talent or skills that makes you happy, use it to improve your neighborhood, and if you feel a desire to do more, then go all out. You’ll have plenty of time to rest when you are in grave.
We should all “STAY HUNGRY!”

So this is what the great Arnold Schwarzenegger writes in his book at one page.
Do read the book Total Recall : My Unbelievably True Life Story” if you get to buy the book! It’s an incredible book! I know you are a true Arnold fan and you’ll definitely love it; Of it, I am sure!
All the very best that life has to offer to you, from my side!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold had written :
” The outside world looked at Maria’s and mine relationship as a juicy success story. According to this way of thinking Maria became a part of my trophy collection. But it’s not so. She brought a great foundation of knowledge and was a great partner to work with because we both grew. She was the ideal woman for me. For Maria to go out and and be in front of the camera as a journalist was a real declaration of independence.”

Here in Delhi we celebrated our Durga Puja festival with me enjoying cultural programs in D Block of our colony festival. I sell ladies purses from my home and I went on the crowded streets of our colony during the Durga Puja festival which lasts for 4 days and made my sales pitch to a huge number of people through one to one contact by walking in my colony and meeting them and asking them to come to my home to buy my ladies purses which ranges from Rs. 300 to Rs.2000.

I stay with my mother in a dilapidated house which is in very bad shape. The neighborhood and all our relatives including my mother - and my sister with my brother in law - who stay in Delhi elsewhere with their kids have all grown hostile towards me. I suffer from anguish and strife and physical and mental instabilities. I remain still unmarried and have no friends here. My mother is very rude along with my sister who is a big shot.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

I had broken my right upper arm bone into multiple pieces in May 2015 and I was being treated by an orthopedic surgeon in C.R.Park, New Delhi, India where I stay. Now also my arm is plastered and day before yesterday the doctor examined my X Ray and remarked the arm will remain incapacitated for life. So my right arm has gone waste. I am only afraid I don’t develop skin disease since it’s been plastered for months and tomorrow I am going to visit his clinic and they will put braces on it. I have decided that I will ask them to once clean that place as they remove the plaster. I also have mental illness since 1996 and I am under medication from psychiatric doctor since then. So they didn’t do surgery in my arm since I can’t be made unconscious. I also have advanced stage of Piles and for that I am taking Homeopathic medication. Behind my house there is house construction going on and there is a lot of noise and commotion. Also the neighborhood is very noisy. Recently our house maid left us and after so much of insisting from both me and my old mother she being a young lady is acting pricey and decided not to come back. In fact it was her husband who fought with me on the phone and spoke very rudely to me and advised her to leave us. Fortunately we have got another girl to help us in sweeping the floor, washing the dishes and washing our clothes since I am both physically and mentally sick and my mother is very aged and there are only the two of us in the house. Still I am carrying out my business of selling ladies purses from my home and tomorrow I have a man coming from the yellow pages to place an advertisement in one of the yellow pages for the sale of ladies purses from my house. I have given my mobile number in the advertisement. Since we are not well off the expenses have risen with the doctor’s clinic demanding Rs.15,000 from us as fees and tomorrow we have to pay to them. My mother has also broken her ankle and an iron wire has been inserted inside her ankle after surgery. She also has arthritis. She has a lot of difficulty walking. But mentally she is a very strong woman. Recently she has been keeping very quiet due to our adverse circumstances and she being very lonely and the adverse circumstances that we are facing. She has been going to the market, bank, post office and taking me to both psychiatrist and orthopedic doctor. But she has become weaker than before and she often cries in front of me or in her room. My father passed away in 2012. Our relatives and neighbors also treat her and me with treacherousness and impunity.