You are here: Forum Home → Popular Content → Photos → Thread

Arnold ’The King’ Schwarzenegger….

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1224

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 30 August 2014 02:12 AM

Great pics glower!

i watched the last part of Arnold’s film “Eraser” and it was fully action-packed.

Arnold plays John Kruger who erases his witnesses’s lives by protecting them if they were targets from dangerous sources. It turns out that the US Marshalls for whom John Kruger was working is fully corrupt with people at even higher levels involved in smuggling high-tech weapons.

John Kruger with the help of his witnesses who in the past he had saved fights against the system…..

In fact John Kruger is framed by his own organization and he is alone defending his honour along with a lady witness played by the gorgeous Venessa Williams…

pics from Eraser…..

Image Attachments

Erasersurrender.jpeg260112_110133105805175_1195133728_n.jpg545522_120588054759680_1544224445_n.jpg1510896_684451651595351_1484176177_n.jpg10301175_308492905969193_5887798593776731181_n_(1).jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 29 August 2014 05:44 AM

Image Attachments

10542895_904683819559766_8414953453993183908_n_(1).jpg000001.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

glower, great pics of Eraser !!!

Eraser’s one of my most favourite films of Arnold. He had put in a great acting performance in it. The storyline of the film was also very highly paced and interesting! The one liners like “You are erased”,....“They caught a train”,....and so on spoken by Arnold in his deep, cold baritone voice was excellent and provided with good wit and humour!Also when they are caught up in a fight in a zoo and the leading lady played by Venessa Williams was facing the ire of the gang of villains in the zoo Arnold arrives late. When she asks him in the heat of action “Why are you so late?”, Arnold answers “Traffic”!

One more film of Arnold equally fast paced and with a great story and action was “Commando”. It also had witty one-liners spoken with dead-pan expression by Arnold. Lines like : “We don’t have a car” spoken by the leading lady,... and Arnold with his brute force pushed the over turned car with brute force and says “Now we have one”. Also the scene where he throws Sully into the crevice and says “You know I said I am going to kill you last….but I lied”. Also when Arnold kills the evil henchman in the air plane, he says to the air hostess “Please don’t disturb my friend, he’s dead tired”.

Another cult film of Arnold was “Terminator 2 Judgement Day”!!! It also had lines like “Hasta la Vista Baby”, “I’ll be back”, “No Problemo”. The character of the good cyborg played by Arnold learns to be more human like rather than only a machine from the boy John Connor. In the end when he says to Sarah Connor to lower him into the red hot steel because he couldn’t self terminate himself John Connor doesn’t want him to die since Arnold had protected him like a father protects his son never once hurting him, Arnold says ...“Now I know why you cry…” He had seen tears in John Connor’s eyes when he was being admonished by his mother and then asked “What’s wrong with your eyes?” Also when They were picking up arms and ammunition at the countryside by the road he had asked John Connor “Why do you humans cry?” John had said,”... when we get hurt”. Then Arnold says “Pain causes it”. Then John Connor had answered “Not really”. Since Arnold was a machine ... a robot ... it couldn’t understand then. But as it went on learning and being bonded to both John Connor and his mother Sarah Connor brilliantly played by Linda Hamilton, Arnold as a machine begins to develop human like qualities… Terminator 2 was a great film!!!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 31 August 2014 11:33 PM

Image Attachments

4.jpg44.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 01 September 2014 01:26 AM

glower, great pics of Eraser !!!

Eraser’s one of my most favourite films of Arnold. He had put in a great acting performance in it. The storyline of the film was also very highly paced and interesting! The one liners like “You are erased”,....“They caught a train”,....and so on spoken by Arnold in his deep, cold baritone voice was excellent and provided with good wit and humour!Also when they are caught up in a fight in a zoo and the leading lady played by Venessa Williams was facing the ire of the gang of villains in the zoo Arnold arrives late. When she asks him in the heat of action “Why are you so late?”, Arnold answers “Traffic”!

One more film of Arnold equally fast paced and with a great story and action was “Commando”. It also had witty one-liners spoken with dead-pan expression by Arnold. Lines like : “We don’t have a car” spoken by the leading lady,... and Arnold with his brute force pushed the over turned car with brute force and says “Now we have one”. Also the scene where he throws Sully into the crevice and says “You know I said I am going to kill you last….but I lied”. Also when Arnold kills the evil henchman in the air plane, he says to the air hostess “Please don’t disturb my friend, he’s dead tired”.

Another cult film of Arnold was “Terminator 2 Judgement Day”!!! It also had lines like “Hasta la Vista Baby”, “I’ll be back”, “No Problemo”. The character of the good cyborg played by Arnold learns to be more human like rather than only a machine from the boy John Connor. In the end when he says to Sarah Connor to lower him into the red hot steel because he couldn’t self terminate himself John Connor doesn’t want him to die since Arnold had protected him like a father protects his son never once hurting him, Arnold says ...“Now I know why you cry…” He had seen tears in John Connor’s eyes when he was being admonished by his mother and then asked “What’s wrong with your eyes?” Also when They were picking up arms and ammunition at the countryside by the road he had asked John Connor “Why do you humans cry?” John had said,”... when we get hurt”. Then Arnold says “Pain causes it”. Then John Connor had answered “Not really”. Since Arnold was a machine ... a robot ... it couldn’t understand then. But as it went on learning and being bonded to both John Connor and his mother Sarah Connor brilliantly played by Linda Hamilton, Arnold as a machine begins to develop human like qualities… Terminator 2 was a great film!!!

I like T2, Commando, Predator and all his classic movies….

Image Attachments

tumblr_lrrld0mLAG1qgapm9o1_1280.jpgT2-John-T-800-476x640.jpgcommando_1985_725x977_4482141.jpgarnold-schwarzenegger-commando.jpegjguu.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 02 September 2014 10:20 AM
glower - 31 August 2014 11:33 PM

Image Attachments

00.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Great pics glower!

i read that Arnold now owns the tank that actually he used to drive when he was in the Austrian Army where it was mandatory for young Austrian males to enlist at least a year in the Austrian Army for all citizens of Austria.

Arnold decided to have fun once and raced with his tank with another colleague of his who also was driving the tank so as to compete who was faster.

Arnold didn’t realize that there were other colleagues of his sitting and chatting on top of his tank and when he suddenly took off he could hear cries of “Ooh…Aah…” and he couldn’t understand where it was coming from. When he stopped and took a peek he realized the actual situation that guys were falling from the top of the tank and getting injured by his sudden take-off.

As a punishment he was made to climb in and climb out of the tank fifty times and it took him all night and he was drenched in wet mud and was fully exhausted by the time he finished.

Now Arnold owns this very tank after fulfilling rules and regulations and through his contacts in Austria and America. He uses it to crush things !!!

He said that he raised a lot of funds for his project After School All Stars by holding a contest as to who would drive the tank with him and picking a lucky draw by the funds each participant had to pay.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 03 September 2014 01:56 AM

Great pics glower!

i read that Arnold now owns the tank that actually he used to drive when he was in the Austrian Army where it was mandatory for young Austrian males to enlist at least a year in the Austrian Army for all citizens of Austria.

Arnold decided to have fun once and raced with his tank with another colleague of his who also was driving the tank so as to compete who was faster.

Arnold didn’t realize that there were other colleagues of his sitting and chatting on top of his tank and when he suddenly took off he could hear cries of “Ooh…Aah…” and he couldn’t understand where it was coming from. When he stopped and took a peek he realized the actual situation that guys were falling from the top of the tank and getting injured by his sudden take-off.

As a punishment he was made to climb in and climb out of the tank fifty times and it took him all night and he was drenched in wet mud and was fully exhausted by the time he finished.

Now Arnold owns this very tank after fulfilling rules and regulations and through his contacts in Austria and America. He uses it to crush things !!!

He said that he raised a lot of funds for his project After School All Stars by holding a contest as to who would drive the tank with him and picking a lucky draw by the funds each participant had to pay.

Arnie with his Toy….

Image Attachments

1376344_733995453300722_1844062591_n_zpsfa847fd2.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

0000.jpg10653865_906660766028738_8887436775156554471_n_(1).jpgggg.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i read that Arnold was very fond of his father-in-law Sargent Shriver and his mother-in-law Eunice Kennedy Shriver. In fact it was Eunice who had started the Special Olympics - a sports competition for the mentally challenged - which later Arnold supported.

Arnold was married to Maria Shriver and therefore politics was very much there in his life, being married to a Kennedy.

In fact Arnold served as president’s Council of Health and Physical Fitness under former US President Geroge H.W. Bush (Senior). He got a taste of politics then and also during the campaigns for the Kennedy family members.

Arnold was always inspired by former US President Richard Nixon and when he met him just before sometimes he became Governor of California he was suggested in a matter of fact way by Richard Nixon to run for Governorship of California.

On the eventful day of disclosing the news of his running for Governorship in Jay Leno’s show on TV Arnold was still in two minds whether he should go for it or not.

Maria Shriver, his wife, was first against it and Arnold too felt he should not since Maria had the experience of always being in the limelight of the Kennedy family clan politics always under scrutiny and she advised Arnold against it.

But on the morning of the day of the Jay Leno show she left a note to Arnold while going to her office on both highlighting the pros and cons of being a Governor and left it to Arnold’s choice.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 04 September 2014 07:36 AM

Image Attachments

xmg76_1.jpgarnold-schwarzenegger-20060109-99173.jpgarnold-uab.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold has won 5 Mr. Universe titles and 7 Mr. Olympia titles.

Apart from that he has also won the titles of :

1965     Mr. Europe Junior                             (Germany)
1966     Best Built Man of Europe                     (Germany)
1966     Mr. Europe                                   (Germany)
1966     International Powerlifting Championship         (Germany)
1968     German Powerlifting Championship             (Germany)
1968     IFBB Mr. International                         (Mexico)
1970     Mr. World                                     (Columbus, Ohio, USA)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 05 September 2014 08:41 AM
glower - 04 September 2014 07:36 AM

Image Attachments

zzzz.jpg1659.jpgyyy.jpg357763267_o.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i read in our newspaper in Delhi that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be in India on September 15. In a Youtube video he said that he wanted to congratulate Tamil Director Shankar for directing the film “Ai”.

Arnold will be coming to India to celebrate the grand launch of its audio.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

A few days back i watched Arnold’s film : “The Sixth Day” on TV.

It was about the repercussions of cloning.

Arnold plays Adam Gibson who one day returns home to find his clone with his family inside his house.

He has to face a lot of difficulties to win back his family in the end.

There’s a vicious scientist who has set up a human cloning lab and bringing back the dead as their clones.

In the end Arnold along with his clone team up and demolish the crooks as well as the lab.

The film is very complicated and difficult to understand. It’s a sci-fi film so it’s ahead of its time and it’s complex.

However watching the film was an enjoyable experience and Arnold plays a double role in this film.