You are here: Forum Home → Popular Content → Photos → Thread

Total Recall back cover

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

What do you think?

http://www.schwarzenegger.com/totalrecallbook/

I like the Terminator look. I hope he still plans on going through with his original plan though.

“When you’ve had such different careers, it’s hard to choose only one image for a book like this. I loved bodybuilding, I loved acting, and I loved serving the people of California. I wanted to use the cover to share the joy I took from each of those stages of my life with you. Every book will have the same front cover, the one I’m revealing here for the first time.

But it will also have three distinct back covers, each with a different image from my life. One back cover will represent my career in bodybuilding, one will represent my acting career, and one will represent my time as Governor. Now that we have the front cover, it’s time to find the three images for the back.”

Will you buy the book?

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-08-30

PM

Douglas Quaid - 01 September 2012 08:12 AM

What do you think?

I like the Terminator look. I hope he still plans on going through with his original plan though.

“When you’ve had such different careers, it’s hard to choose only one image for a book like this. I loved bodybuilding, I loved acting, and I loved serving the people of California. I wanted to use the cover to share the joy I took from each of those stages of my life with you. Every book will have the same front cover, the one I’m revealing here for the first time.

But it will also have three distinct back covers, each with a different image from my life. One back cover will represent my career in bodybuilding, one will represent my acting career, and one will represent my time as Governor. Now that we have the front cover, it’s time to find the three images for the back.”

Will you buy the book?

Yes definitely and I love the back cover, Terminator 80s retro look!

Signature

“You’re Fired!” - Harry Tasker - True Lies

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Quaid - 01 September 2012 08:12 AM

What do you think?

Will you buy the book?

i have got the only book written by Arnold : “Total Recall”. The back cover is faded photo of Arnold’s picture of the movie “The Terminator” on which are printed words describing the book. i am reading the book and i have read about his father Gustav, mother Aurelia. His bodybuilding career. His bricklaying business. His mail order business. His journey from Austria to Munich in Germany and then to America. i read about his doing “Stay Hungry” for which he received Golden Globe award for best new comer. i read about his making of “Pumping Iron”. Now i am reading the chapter : “Dream Girl”-how he met Maria Shriver. The book is written in a very easy laid-back style with lots of hilarious, humorous and funny incidents. Arnold seems to me to be a very sweet and humorous person. He is very very honest and straight-forward and very funny also. i like his take on every kind of situations in a positive way. “Impossible” is a word which does not exist in his dictionary. i also admire his struggling and fighting ability. To make things possible. Even the most adverse situations and incidents he has come out of them.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

The book Total Recall is a candid mesmerizing account of one of the greatest living legend of our times. Such descriptions and unbelievably minute details of everything that Arnold has gone through has been depicted in this book.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

No doubt the retro first Terminator movie faded picture in the back cover is truly great…But I read in the book that Arnold probably rated his greatest achievement of serving the people of California as the 38th Governor though he didn’t succeed very much in his political career like he did with bodybuilding and the movies….