Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

Arnold Schwarzenegger motivates me every day!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-03-29

PM

Arnold is my favourite actor! Terminator is my favourite film!
I have placed Arnold’s photo on the wall in my house. And when I look at his photo it gives me power to do my best every day!!!
Arnold, I wish you good health and many happy years to come!!! You are THE BEST!!! We like you very much here in Ukraine!!!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

It’s the same thing with me. i often read Arnold’s book “Total Recall” and it’s the only collectible of Arnold that i have got and it boosts my spirits up every time i start to read it. As many have written about this book it almost seems that Arnold is talking straight and direct to me when i read this book. i got to know so many things about everything associated with Arnold. But the most impression that i have while reading this book is that Arnold is completely a family man devoted to his family and man ! he has gone through so much, achieved so much and is still so simple and carefree person. He is one of the most lovable guy in the whole wide world.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold is of course my hero too. He is extraordinary. Though he is one of the most successful man he has also made some mistakes. But as we say “To err is human”. Nobody has success throughout our lives. All of us make so many mistakes but it’s through our mistakes that we learn.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Total Recall the autobiography written by Arnold is an outstanding class book. It should be read by all who love and admire Arnold.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Truly admire and love Arnold

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-24

PM

He is my inspiration too, and I am sure that he inspires tons of people from all over the world. That is amazing. The thing is I wanted to become an actress, but I live in Argentina, so far from the land of the free and I am 28. I guess that I should have started earlier but I did not have the guts to be like Arnold. I could not be myself and now it is too late. I hope that if somebody is reading this and thinks that his/her dream is to become an actress because it is in his/her blood, then they go for it at an early age. I figured it out now but it is late and I did not dare to make my dreams come true. Now I deeply regret the wrong decisions I have made, because I have the talent and discipline and intelligence, but not the age requirements.