Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

My Success: From Ashes To Victory

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-10-20

PM

Hello Everyone,
I’m new here I found out about this website through a friend of mine. I have been a fan of Arnold since I was 8 years old. My favorite movies are Terminator 1-3 and Commando. Before I put on my uniform My life was nothing but ashes. I grew up without a father he was in and out of jail the last time he was arrested still scars my mind. I was always angry it went up to the point where I almost joined a gang. In 7 grade I was a cutter I was also suicidal. During my middle school years I had struggled with Bulimia and Anorexia the results were really bad. During one of my classes I collapsed and ended up in the school infirmary.  I realized that I was heading to a dead end that I would never be able to come out of. During my freshman year I was hesitant about joining the Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps at my high school. The day I went to enroll for classes my cousin sent me this quote by Arnold:

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

That was the day I finally gave in and joined the program I rose through the ranks quickly. Now I serve as the Safety Officer with the rank of Cadet Second Lieutenant. That was also the day Arnold became a strong influence in my life to continue through life with strength and to stay active. He is a driving force of the reason why I wear the uniform today and I’m happy to be in the uniform I love to serve others. I was in ashes now I walk in Victory. Attached is a photo of me today.

Image Attachments

10701977_712936462077688_2617810576251489477_n.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Signature

C/2ndLt Eleanor M
Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
Safety Officer

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-03-06

PM

Hi! I read your story and is a very good example!
Claudia
Collaborator in suplementos deportivos

Signature

Collaborator in http://gimnasios.es

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

C/2ndLtEleanorM - 20 October 2014 05:49 PM

Hello Everyone,
I’m new here I found out about this website through a friend of mine. I have been a fan of Arnold since I was 8 years old. My favorite movies are Terminator 1-3 and Commando. Before I put on my uniform My life was nothing but ashes. I grew up without a father he was in and out of jail the last time he was arrested still scars my mind. I was always angry it went up to the point where I almost joined a gang. In 7 grade I was a cutter I was also suicidal. During my middle school years I had struggled with Bulimia and Anorexia the results were really bad. During one of my classes I collapsed and ended up in the school infirmary.  I realized that I was heading to a dead end that I would never be able to come out of. During my freshman year I was hesitant about joining the Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps at my high school. The day I went to enroll for classes my cousin sent me this quote by Arnold:

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

That was the day I finally gave in and joined the program I rose through the ranks quickly. Now I serve as the Safety Officer with the rank of Cadet Second Lieutenant. That was also the day Arnold became a strong influence in my life to continue through life with strength and to stay active. He is a driving force of the reason why I wear the uniform today and I’m happy to be in the uniform I love to serve others. I was in ashes now I walk in Victory. Attached is a photo of me today.

Highly inspiring! Do watch the movie “The Last Stand” of Arnold. I loved it very much! Also if possible watch Arnold’s latest movie “Maggie”. It’s a father daughter relationship and how Arnold stands by his daughter as she is infected with a deadly viral disease outbreak.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

My right arm is broken. The upper arm bone has broken into two pieces. It’s plastered. I also have severe piles and constipation. I live in a difficult neighborhood in Delhi, India. The life here is very hard. The neighborhood people are very hostile towards me. I sell ladies purses from my home. Few neighborhood ladies have bought from me. I hope more people buy from me. Since I cannot afford a rental shop space I try to sell from my home.