Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

New Conan Movie Sword

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-01

PM

In the original Conan the Barbarian, the sword built by Jody Sampson became perhaps the most iconic fantasy piece of all time. Is there any word yet on whether or not they will be using the same sword for a King Conan project? I have more than a slight vested interest, as I have worked with Jody before his passing, and have made scores of Atlantean Sword blades for Albion Swords, the current producer of the highest quality Atlantean reproductions.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold was an expert with the sword. Read somewhere that Arnold has kept the sword with himself. Used to be an exhibit at his Governor’s office. Don’t know whether Arnold still has it with him or not after leaving office in 2011.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

The only movie DVD of Arnold Schwarzenegger that I have got is Red Sonja and it is my most favorite possession of mine! In the movie Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a very strong and calm warrior named Kalidor. A strong and calm man is like a shade giving tree in a thirsty land. He is like a sheltering rock in a storm. He is someone who is loved and revered by all.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Unfortunately due to the hike in cable TV fees the English movies channels are not coming on our TV. Moreover the DVD player is out of order. So I can’t watch my only movie DVD of Red Sonja. I have also broken my upper arm and I am in plaster.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-12-20

PM

He wore his crown with troubled brow…  Arnold! awaiting king conan for over thirty years. Can’t wait to see if the cimmarian has grown wiser, less impulsive, more compassionate, weary of the throne, will he still tend to physicality and brutality easily left to his subjects in order to feel free and alive again. With his destiny realized will he finally be satiated?

Thank you for all you have done, can wait to see what you do next!