Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

FIND NEW MEMBERS

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-23

PM

Ok this isn’t really a fitness topic but its a good point. We need to get more members onto these forums. Arnold has about 2.5 million followers on twitter yet theres like nobody onto these forums. It takes like 1 minute to set up an account. I think we need Arnold to comment on these. If Arnold would comment on someones progress or workout plan everybody would want to come on here. For the means of having more fun on here and helping more people, we need more members. Arnold, if by some chance you’re reading this please help. We should make this like a Bodybuilding.com forum.
Thank You

Image Attachments

bodybuilding.png

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-07-26

PM

Agree 100%. Has untapped potential.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-07-19

PM

A lot of people are busy on Arnold’s Facebook/Twitter pages and busy making comments below his articles he writes on his site…and do it all there…and forget to come here. That is understandable.

Website forums are sometimes more of an extention of those other places and perhaps more for people who want to expand on topics having room to write more than a line or two of comment to discuss things in more depth and detail.

But things take time…and eventually more and more people will post in here.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

I think once his new movies start being released this place will get more action.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-27

PM

Forum needs a General talk area.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Yeah I’ve suggested a few new forum sections to the site admins, so far nothing added.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-09-30

PM

Hi guys ! New on the forum ! I’m 24 and Italian, been an Arnold fan since as far back as I can remember . I consider myself Italy’s biggest Arnold fan and I’m proud to be one.

I love the man’s drive and determination and hope that I will be sharing great moments with all of you guys and be calling this place “home”.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Hello - I"m a new member.
I’ve been a fan for Arnold my entire adult life, but beleive it or not, I’ve never seen any of Arnold’s movies.
I guess that will change soon!
I loved reading his latest book and I hope that he can reconcile with his wife and family.
That is the greatest wish that I have for Mr Schwarzenegger.
His family is the greatest thing he ever had / yes - all 5 children should be loved equally. And Maria is always his number one.