Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movie Quotes → Thread

See you at the party.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Back in the day whenever my friends and I were confirming if we would be attending a party. We would always say the great line from Total Recall with our best Arnold voice.. “See you at the party, Richter!”

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-08-30

PM

Douglas Quaid - 28 July 2012 08:47 PM

Back in the day whenever my friends and I were confirming if we would be attending a party. We would always say the great line from Total Recall with our best Arnold voice.. “See you at the party, Richter!”

“When I get married and want a divorce from my wife, I know a special line to utter.” wink

Signature

“You’re Fired!” - Harry Tasker - True Lies

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Quaid - 28 July 2012 08:47 PM

Now I understand from where you write this comment in your post. Great !!!!!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 12 October 2012 11:21 PM

Yes it’s a great humorous line that always reminds me of my teenage years and friends!

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Quaid - 13 October 2012 08:26 PM
Sudeb Banerjee - 12 October 2012 11:21 PM

Yes it’s a great humorous line that always reminds me of my teenage years and friends!

We always remember our past for the good times we had. I also remember my past days during my teenage years so much. Those were fun and happy days. Now everything has changed. It seems everybody is having a tough time. For me coming to the cybercafe and connecting to friends like you is the only high point. I value it very much.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Total Recall was no doubt one of the most visually captivating movie of Arnold. He even named his autobiography Total Recall.