Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

Lean body - new photo and video

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

My goal is to mold my physical shape according to my mental strength.
I’m working out 4-5 times a week. I’m doing combinations of strength and velocity exercises. I spend about 90min in a gym per day. I rarely do cardio and my diet is so so.

If you have questions/comments don’t hesitate to ask.

Below you can see the photo.

Here is a link to a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2bgjl2_dw

Monday: Chest/lower back/abs
Tuesday: biceps/triceps
Wednesday: complete back and core exercises
Thursday: legs/lounges
Friday - mix of chest and arms + lower back and core - sometimes I take Friday off

http://www.attilakorosi.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2bgjl2_dw

Image Attachments

68770_694398133675_800553920_n.jpg543326_694398517905_1456661384_n.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

AttilaKorosi - 02 October 2012 02:59 AM

My goal is to mold my physical shape according to my mental strength.
I’m working out 4-5 times a week. I’m doing combinations of strength and velocity exercises. I spend about 90min in a gym per day. I rarely do cardio and my diet is so so.

If you have questions/comments don’t hesitate to ask.

Below you can see the photo.

Here is a link to a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2bgjl2_dw

Monday: Chest/lower back/abs
Tuesday: biceps/triceps
Wednesday: complete back and core exercises
Thursday: legs/lounges
Friday - mix of chest and arms + lower back and core - sometimes I take Friday off

http://www.attilakorosi.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2bgjl2_dw

Saw your photograph. You really have a muscular body. Bodybuilding has certainly worked for you.

Rank

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

Thanks man, I have been hitting the gym very seriously. Out of curiosity, soon I’ll be changing my routine to circuit training , I heard lots of good things about it.
All the best,
Attila

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

AttilaKorosi - 15 October 2012 03:14 AM

Thanks man, I have been hitting the gym very seriously. Out of curiosity, soon I’ll be changing my routine to circuit training , I heard lots of good things about it.
All the best,
Attila

Man am curious to know about circuit training. Guess you are into serious bodybuilding.

Rank

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

I can’t really say I’m in body building cause I’m not taking any supplements and also I really don’t want to gain too much weight. My goal with gym/fitness is to increase my strength and power without increasing body weight.
As far as circuit training goes, it means - performing a series of exercises with minimal rest.

For example:  Pull ups, no rest - tricep curls - no rest - bench press - no rest - chest machine - no rest - abs - 5-7 min rest and repeat the whole cycle 3-4 times.

Of course the weight load will be approximately 60 % of my max, and the reps will exceed 10 in each of them. The main purpose is to increase velocity and force production while maintaining stabilization. Another purpose is to keep the heart rate in the high zone.

I’m still in the process of designing the workouts that will best fit my goals and body structure. I plan to start it on November 1st.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

AttilaKorosi - 15 October 2012 11:48 PM

I can’t really say I’m in body building cause I’m not taking any supplements and also I really don’t want to gain too much weight. My goal with gym/fitness is to increase my strength and power without increasing body weight.
As far as circuit training goes, it means - performing a series of exercises with minimal rest.

For example:  Pull ups, no rest - tricep curls - no rest - bench press - no rest - chest machine - no rest - abs - 5-7 min rest and repeat the whole cycle 3-4 times.

Of course the weight load will be approximately 60 % of my max, and the reps will exceed 10 in each of them. The main purpose is to increase velocity and force production while maintaining stabilization. Another purpose is to keep the heart rate in the high zone.

I’m still in the process of designing the workouts that will best fit my goals and body structure. I plan to start it on November 1st.

Yes now I know about circuit training. From my knowledge I think it will make your body more proportionate with more definition instead of bulking it up or making you frame larger. What about your diet ? I think if you are not taking supplements it is better since supplements no doubt lead to more muscles but they have side effects.

Rank

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

That is true. It will make the body more proportionate as well as more natural.
As far as diet, I usually have a small breakfast followed by a sandwich or fruit or something sweet(maybe a subway). Then I go to the gym and 50min to 1hr after the gym I eat a lot. Sometimes I go to a buffet and try to eat lots of pasta, red meat and fish. I usually go 3 to 4 times a week to a buffet. The days I don’t go, after the gym I make pasta.

Vitamins are ok, but as far as supplements go I think it will make the body big with weird definition. Supplements are for short term gain you know the saying - easy come easy go. Well when you work hard for your body it - the muscle and the definition comes hard and slowly but it also goes away hard and slowly because of the longer lasting and stronger memory cells.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

AttilaKorosi - 22 October 2012 02:17 AM

That is true. It will make the body more proportionate as well as more natural.
As far as diet, I usually have a small breakfast followed by a sandwich or fruit or something sweet(maybe a subway). Then I go to the gym and 50min to 1hr after the gym I eat a lot. Sometimes I go to a buffet and try to eat lots of pasta, red meat and fish. I usually go 3 to 4 times a week to a buffet. The days I don’t go, after the gym I make pasta.

Vitamins are ok, but as far as supplements go I think it will make the body big with weird definition. Supplements are for short term gain you know the saying - easy come easy go. Well when you work hard for your body it - the muscle and the definition comes hard and slowly but it also goes away hard and slowly because of the longer lasting and stronger memory cells.

Wow ! you are doing it in such scientific way. From where did you learn all these ? Here’s to success for the hard work !

Rank

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

I learned by doing it. And I keep learning and seeking new information’s, new ways to improve…
I like to read and research, and the level of information out there is just amazing.

At the moment I am concentrating on making movies. My new trailer for an action/science fiction movie will soon be done. I’ll send you the link ones its completed.

What have you been doing? Where are you from?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

I am an Indian and stay in India. I am not into bodybuilding but I connect to Arnold through watching his movies on TV. Great to learn from you about bodybuilding. I don’t have much knowledge about it.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-12

PM

Wow Attila that’s some great accomplishment, congrats!

Didn’t see you include cardio in your workout routine, how do you manage to get your body fat to such a low level? Is it only through strict diet plan?

Signature

It ain’t about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit & keep moving forward, how much you can take & keep moving forward, that’s how winning is done!!!
My website : http://buildmuscle.org

Rank

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

Hi Edward, sorry for the late reply I just so your post.

Thank you.
As far as your question, I don’t include cardio neither strict diet into my plan. Instead the main motive behind the exercises I do is to increase and keep my heart rate relatively high. Approximately between 70-80% of my max heart rate.
For example see the below:
Bench press (my current weights, please note the below is just an example for a single chest bench press day, I constantly change the routine while maintaining a similar concept)
1x5 bench press with 135 pounds
1x5 with 185 pounds
1x5 225
1x5 275
1x5 295
2x5 or 3 with 315 or 325 pounds
Please note I don’t do more than 1 min rest between each of the above sets

Then, I take about 3 to 5 min rest and start the below:
3 to 5 sets of 15 reps with 135 pounds in between each set I do 20pounds of dumbbells in each hand. I try to keep the rest no longer than 10 seconds. So 15x135 bench press instantly followed by a 10 times 20pounds butterflies = 1 set. 10 seconds rest and start the next set.

Whether I’m doing legs, arms , back , shoulders or chest. I approach it with a similar routine. This enables me to keep my heart rate up to sweat and to burn. For me, this is very similar to cardio because I’m experiencing the same heart rate pump and drop compared when I do running.

Hope it helps, if you have further questions don’t hesitate asking me.
Attila