Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movie Characters → Thread

Top 5 Movies Of Arnold : Viewer’s Choice.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Well, I would lie to introduce a segment which showcases the best top 5 movies of Arnold Schwarzenegger that each of us love and admire the most. For my opinion about this issue I give my choice of the top 5 which I equally liked but there are other movies too which I have really enjoyed Of Arnold which will miss out.
1. Commando
2. Kindergarten Cop
3. Eraser
4. Conan The Barbarian.
5. Jingle All The Way

What are your choices ?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-10-15

PM

1. Conan The Barbarian
2. Predator
3. Terminator 2
4. Total Recall
5. Junior

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

stewartmarkc - 15 October 2012 07:11 PM

1. Conan The Barbarian
2. Predator
3. Terminator 2
4. Total Recall
5. Junior

Conan is the ultimate Arnold film. I have read somewhere that in real life too Arnold has a lot of similarity with the life of Conan that he has portrayed. Total Recall had real good special effects. But it has a complicated story-line. Junior was really enjoyable and light.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-10-15

PM

True when I think about it.  In Conan he was forged by the Wheel of Pain, in life Arnold was forged by a metaphorical Wheel of Pain, his father his home his childhood.  It did not kill him and it definitely made him stronger.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

stewartmarkc - 16 October 2012 11:01 AM

True when I think about it.  In Conan he was forged by the Wheel of Pain, in life Arnold was forged by a metaphorical Wheel of Pain, his father his home his childhood.  It did not kill him and it definitely made him stronger.

In his new book Total Recall Arnold has written a chapter that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Due to his difficult childhood he has toughened up a lot. Also he absorbed everything that he went through.  Man It’s a lot that he has gone through.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Everyone tells me that Terminator 2 is the best of the best.
Believe it or not, I’ve never even seen ONE of Arnold Schwarzeneggers movies!!!
I have to do something about that, now don’t I?
Not even the Expendables.
Wow.
I’m really out of it, ain’t I?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

DaRiverBoatQueen - 28 October 2012 12:55 AM

Everyone tells me that Terminator 2 is the best of the best.
Believe it or not, I’ve never even seen ONE of Arnold Schwarzeneggers movies!!!
I have to do something about that, now don’t I?
Not even the Expendables.
Wow.
I’m really out of it, ain’t I?

One has his own choice and opinion.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

1. Conan The Barbarian
2. Predator
3. Terminator 2
4. Total Recall
5. True Lies

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-01-30

PM

Hello, how are you? Nice to meet you… Okay, enough with that. Anyway, here are mine.

1. True Lies
2. Terminator 2
3. End of Days
4. Last Action Hero
5. The Last Stand

Notable…
1. Total Recall
2. The 6th Day
3. Terminator

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the ultimate icon an he has given stellar performances in very big budget and very powerful films. His legacy continues. He is a phenomenon and icon. He has followed his films by promoting his every film by touring around the world and he is a very much a people’s man who has given a lot of importance to what his fans have to say about his films and before the release of each of his films he has always sought the comments of his fans about that particular film. He is also fanatical about how the films he does shapes up, the movie’s advertising and how it is being marketed and sold because he is very educated in the marketing of which he has done a course in his youth and he tries to sell and promote and plan all his projects that he is involved with He is a very able businessman above anything else. He is a visionary who likes to be a step forward in whatever he taes up weighing the pros and cons of every project or activities that he gets involved in.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Hi Kris O’Connor. Thanks for wishing me and your choice of top 5 movies! You’ve also mentioned 3 additional top movies too!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Hi! mikoza. Thanks for your choice of top 5 movies.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Hi! Thanks stewartmarkc for your choice of top 5 movies!