Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Question bout your book tour

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-10-08

PM

Dear Mister Schwarzenegger,

I plan on visiting the Frankfurt Books Fair and now I wonder bout my luggage. Can I bring my Terminator-Collectors Head (which I`d love to have signed) or will you only sign your book, which I carry along as well? Its a real dilemma smile I’d be upset, if I carry it all the way and you won’t sign it, or I’d be mad at myself, if I left it at home and figure out later, you’re a cool guy, who would…
Lol, would be real nice, if you’d help a Lady with this hard descision. And even cooler, if you could answer this question before wednesday smile

See you soon,
Stefanie Maucher

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

I would have brought the head. I think Arnold would have signed it.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

StefanieMaucher - 08 October 2012 06:44 PM

Dear Mister Schwarzenegger,

I plan on visiting the Frankfurt Books Fair and now I wonder bout my luggage. Can I bring my Terminator-Collectors Head (which I`d love to have signed) or will you only sign your book, which I carry along as well? Its a real dilemma smile I’d be upset, if I carry it all the way and you won’t sign it, or I’d be mad at myself, if I left it at home and figure out later, you’re a cool guy, who would…
Lol, would be real nice, if you’d help a Lady with this hard descision. And even cooler, if you could answer this question before wednesday smile

See you soon,
Stefanie Maucher

Did you finally get to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger ? I would go crazy if I got to meet him.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

It would be very nice if Arnold would do more book signings for “Total Recall” His amazing and unbelievably great life. I live in Southern California and he only did a few book signings here.
I guess people are really mad at him for the housekeeper incident, but that isn’t fair. The man’s established himself as a great and legendary person. Arnold has done 9,999,999 things right. Why do people hold it against him if he did ONE thing wrong?
I won’t hold it against you, Arnold. Alot of people accept you as you are.
I hope that you will spend quality time with your youngest son.
God bless you all and I also hope you can reconcile with your beautiful wife. She is very much in love with you and misses you tremendously.
You have really loused it up by lying all these years, but she really does love you intensely. It’s as if she can’t stop herself. After all, she is your true love also.
She is your status symbol that you cannot achieve on your own. Despite all your hard work over the years, Maria has you beat with style, class and grace.
She is your match made in Heaven and I hope that you do all that you can to win her back.
Please no more other women. Amen.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

DaRiverBoatQueen - 28 October 2012 12:23 AM

It would be very nice if Arnold would do more book signings for “Total Recall” His amazing and unbelievably great life. I live in Southern California and he only did a few book signings here.
I guess people are really mad at him for the housekeeper incident, but that isn’t fair. The man’s established himself as a great and legendary person. Arnold has done 9,999,999 things right. Why do people hold it against him if he did ONE thing wrong?
I won’t hold it against you, Arnold. Alot of people accept you as you are.
I hope that you will spend quality time with your youngest son.
God bless you all and I also hope you can reconcile with your beautiful wife. She is very much in love with you and misses you tremendously.
You have really loused it up by lying all these years, but she really does love you intensely. It’s as if she can’t stop herself. After all, she is your true love also.
She is your status symbol that you cannot achieve on your own. Despite all your hard work over the years, Maria has you beat with style, class and grace.
She is your match made in Heaven and I hope that you do all that you can to win her back.
Please no more other women. Amen.

To err is human. Nobody is perfect. Things do not happen as we want it. Things go wrong. Same thing’s with relationships. But we must try our best. There is always a silver lining. Must hope for the best. Also important to not make the same mistake again.