Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

By far the best Arnold movie is…..

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-08-20

PM

COMMANDO! Seen that movie ever since I was 7years old and lost count. Followed by predator- Dhillon, you son of a bitch!

Signature

“DILLON!! You son of a Bitch!!!”

Remon

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-10-20

PM

I’d have to agree and say Commando and Predator, although I do like Last Action Hero. I know that not many people like it but it’s one the Arnold films I grew up with smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Commando Predator True Lies &Eraser;

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

For me my favorite film of Arnold is : “Jingle All The Way”. i also liked “Kindergarten Cop” too. i think Arnold has a knack for comedy and light films which are not so violent and R-rated though he is most popular for his violent films. i feel Arnold eases the pressure and tension in the action and sci-fi films genre with his presence and he always has a sense of humor and wit which he brings in every film for which he is most liked and appreciated. Of course his bodybuilding roots definitely add to his value as a massively built and strong man with also his deep baritone voice.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2013-02-16

PM

When I saw Terminator in 1985 I laughed when Arnold passes through a window in the fire so that Reese was ridiculous at the time. Then suddenly people in the cinema were fixed upon Arnold and it was magical! I love this movie, but Arnold says that “Can you hear me Sarah!?” or “I’ll be back” - Yet it is with film that was born in Hollywood!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i also agree with you that Arnold became most popular with The Terminator. i think Conan The Barbarian was the landmark for him and Arnold followed it up with The Terminator. You are a fan of Arnold from a long time as you mention that you saw this film in 1985. i have become Arnold’s fan from 1992 when i saw my first film of Arnold : Terminator 2 : Judgment Day.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

i really like Arnold’s movie “Commando” very much. What muscles he had in the movie. i also like “Eraser” very much too. It’s really action-packed. In both the films the one-liners that Arnold delivers are great and very humorous.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

“The Last Stand” is one of my most favorite movie of Arnold!!!! Brilliantly mesmerizing and fantastic classic Action movie….!!!!!