Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNOLD!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-07-30

PM

Just a note to wish you a wonderful birthday. I am anxiously anticipating the opening of your new movie, The Expendables 2. Also, wanted to let you know that I have no interest in seeing the 2012 remake of Total Recall. Your movies are classics, not to be messed with. Eventhough I am disappointed with your sex scandal and split from Maria, I know it’s not easy for an alpha male to rein in his super-ego. I still admire your life’s success story and wish you the best in your continuing movie career.

To anyone who says you were not an effective governor of California… I can say that I proudly worked for your campaign and I think you did the best you could with the gridlocked legislature in Sacramento. They clearly were not willing to compromise and it left you with a stalemate. Kudos to you for making the effort to draft your own business plan and present it to the legislature. At least you knew what was in it. Unlike the insane Obamacare bill which Nancy Pelosi supports while admitting she hasn’t read it. How she can say that we have to pass the bill in order to find out what’s in it is total insanity.

Please maintain your dignity and don’t allow yourself to become fodder for the press by doing or saying things that can ruin your legacy. You’re still AHHHNOLD. Better yet, you are SCHWARZENEGGER!

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Arnold, I do wish you a happy belated birthday and I hope that you have many happy days ahead.
There are people out there who wish to bring your down with some negativity, but hold your head high and ask them if they are without sin.
Ask them if they think that they are perfect and then you will see that we all have momentary lapses in our rise to being the best person that we can be.
There are no perfect people in this world. All we can do is be loving towards one another and hope that there;s good times ahead.
No sickness, no hard times.
Work hard to restoring your good name. Your family loves you and God loves you.
Your fans love you too, but that is meaningless. Fame and fortune don’t matter as much as your family.
A man is nothing without his family.
You have a great family.
Spend time with them please.
Movies and fame come and disappear with a blink of an eye.
Family is forever.