Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Progress → Thread

Lacking the motivation.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-02

PM

I’m 17 and I am “6 “2 and weigh 230 I’m broad chested and husky. I am starting to get fat and I have all the tools I need to get into shape but I lack motivation ill do it for a week or so then stop for a month and do it all over. I come from a family of well fit people and I plan on keeping it that way. I don’t understand the importance of keeping it going or something like that. Everybody says if I stuck to a work out plan I will get huge, but I extremely lack motivation and I know it. Any tips?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-02

PM

You have to want to work out. You have to want the results. The best advise i can give you as a 17 yr old myself is to eat the foods that give you energy, drink water over pop all the time, get into a good sleep habit and when you’re working out you gotta have the right music to give you that push. If you can convince yourself that you want to be fit then you should notice changes after at least a month of working out. It’s sometimes advised to take pictures month after month when just starting to workout so the pictures can capture the results, motivate you, and continuously jump start that drive to be in shape. The best thing you can do to stay on track is to get someone to workout with you! When there’s the days that you don’t want to workout, they might just be the motivation you are looking for, plus working out with a friend is fun too! Hope this might help you, goodluck!