Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

Sucess comes and goes, on the end one only has true friends and family

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-04

PM

Nevertheless, I admire Arnold very much for his achievements and was trying to get in contact with him, but is kind of impossible.

Sometimes and regardless of what “they” all say, one needs to help others to help himself.

I can’t tell more because Arnold will probably not read this anyway, but want to wish him luck.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

At one point of time I threw myself into bodybuilding taking Arnold’s success as the ultimate icon of bodybuilding but then due to shoulder injury caused due to bench-press exercise I had to leave it. Many years have past since then and now I am suffering from Rheumatic Poly Arthritis. It is a very debilitating illness and I have terrible aches in all parts of my body. My father also passed away 0n May 21, 2012. It is tough times with the slowdown of the economy all over the world and the rising cost of getting by. But Arnold is my inspiration and he is the one who helps me to move and go on.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Ribatejoluso - 04 August 2012 09:44 AM

Nevertheless, I admire Arnold very much for his achievements and was trying to get in contact with him, but is kind of impossible.

Sometimes and regardless of what “they” all say, one needs to help others to help himself.

I can’t tell more because Arnold will probably not read this anyway, but want to wish him luck.

Certainly Arnold is a hotshot and a busy man. You can certainly learn more about Arnold by reading his new book : Total Recall - My Unbelievably True Life Story. He is promoting it very much. I have got myself a copy. It has all the aspects of his life in his own words.