Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Popular Content → Photos → Thread

To Admin: Email "send" not working

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

I’m not sure if others are having this problem, but I cannot send a reply or email in private messages.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

This forum needs a lot of work. So many features that need added. We could also use an admin or couple of admins that are active to stop or delete those spambot posts. I am excited to finally have an Arnold forum but disappointed in its quality.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Kerstin - 10 August 2012 07:02 PM

I’m not sure if others are having this problem, but I cannot send a reply or email in private messages.

Hi Kerstin, I’ll look into this issue for you. Can you send me a PM and I’ll try to respond to it? That might help me understand what isn’t working.

Quad, this is a new forum and we’ll get it ramped up. If there’s something specific you see elsewhere that you’d like or if you want to make more suggestions feel free to ping me. I can see what we can do. We’ll also look at adding moderators as you suggested. Is that something you’re interested in?

Thanks for your feedback!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

I love this Forum very much. It’s my life….Arnold Schwarzenegger is my all time Hero! He’s simply the greatest.