big…

Image Attachments

428932_437849242922261_1961110853_n.jpgyyyy.jpgarnold_25.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Great rare photographs. Arnold looks huge. Really massive.

Yesterday watched Arnold’s movie Collateral Damage for a short time on TV in one of the Hollywood movies channel. The scenes at the country of Columbia - the scenes were really scary, torturous and tense when Arnold is trapped in the prison and the prison is attacked by guerrillas against the military forces as well as the scenes where the functioning of guerrillas are shown giving punishment to a person who had made a mistake of not being able to identify Arnold playing the role of Gordy Brewer who was holding a passport of another person while in Columbia and the poor man due to his mistake is made to swallow a whole living poisonous snake with other guerrillas holding him by force was too much to bear for me. I couldn’t watch more of that and it was getting late at night and when I went to sleep I had a disturbed sleep. I know things can be like that but I felt the tension.

Two days back I again watched the Arnold movie Last Action Hero on TV. Was able to catch the last part where the villain of the movie was bringing in evil characters of movies into real life through the magic ticket. Felt frightened watching that with Jack The Ripper and Dracula roaming the streets of the city.

Why does Arnold need to make such tense, frightening and scary films ? How come people tolerate the blood, gore, and violence ? He can instead make some feel-good movies now. Some entertaining ones.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Every time I come to the cybercafe near my house I take print-outs of photos from this thread for keeping in my collection with the help of my friend who runs this cybercafe. I seek his help because I am not well-versed with the operating of computer. However I try my best to get the hang of the things as far as possible. Anyway the photographs of the great legend of our times : Arnold Schwarzenegger are just superb and so many of them !

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1224

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

scan_arnold-schwarzenegger_eee.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

waweaw954.jpgscan_arnold-schwarzenegger_eet9.jpgscan_arnold-schwarzenegger_1218.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

sdhj.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 03 December 2012 11:40 PM

Image Attachments

1974assfdbpsss1.jpg1974assscppss.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 04 December 2012 06:20 AM
glower - 03 December 2012 11:40 PM

Image Attachments

1974asssafppss.jpg1974asssafppss1.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Wow, great pictures of Arnold once again !!! You have got a treasure-trove of magnificent photographs of the King himself : Arnold Schwarzenegger ! He is a legend of our times.

You have posted magnificent collection of photographs of Arnold in action. i have taken printouts of many pictures from this thread and made a collection in a file at home. Since i do not have a computer at home i really look forward for your email notification in my email account every time i arrive at this cybercafe near my home from which i feel great excitement and satisfaction in watching your posted photographs of the great Arnold Schwarzenegger in this thread.

Wow ! man, what a collection you have.

At one point i had three books of Arnold’s namely : ARNOLD : THE EDUCATION OF A BODYBUILDER, THE NEW ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MODERN BODYBUILDING and the latest book that i have now still with me : TOTAL RECALL : THE UNBELIEVABLY TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE. The previous two books , i have gifted to others but the latest book i still have with me.

But these pictures you have posted i have not seen in any of the three books that i had at one point of time. i have taken a lot of printouts since i really enjoy them a lot.

What a fabulous physique Arnold had, man ! He is undoubtedly the greatest ever bodybuilder of the world. i think Dorian Yates is another bodybuilder who has an incredibly muscular body. Of course Arnold’s childhood hero Reg Park was also a great.  Arnold has mentioned about some of the other bodybuilders in his books whom i have seen photos like Serge Numbret, Larry Scott, Chuck Sipes, Bill Pearl, Frank Zane, Tom Platz, Sergio Oliva, Dave Draper, and among new ones like Flex Wheeler, Nasser Al Sonbaty, Lee Priest, Samir Bannout, Ronnie Coleman,.... and many others whose name i am not recalling now.

Of course Franco Columbu was Arnold’s closest friend during his bodybuilding days. He and Arnold had spent a lot of time together doing things together.

Arnold has been associated with bodybuilding throughout his life taking it from an obscure sport to the mainstream through constant efforts and hard work and passion for the sport acting as its true ambassador and mainstay of this sport. i think noone could have done or has done so much for bodybuilding than what Arnold has done for the popularity of the sport.

i hail Arnold’s contribution as the truest champion of the world. No one else has the kind of commitment and dedication for the sport.