Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Progress → Thread

Arnold’s Book.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Since following Arnold’s book, went from 200 pounds to 180 pounds.

Rank

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Oh. The name of the book is “Pumping Iron”.

I’ve been doing more pushups and weight lifting based on the guidance of that book.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is my top favorite guy ever.

He’s super awesome.

Rank

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Oh. How do I get entered in that drawing to win a recording by Arnold?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

MYTHRYNN - 05 September 2012 01:45 PM

Oh. How do I get entered in that drawing to win a recording by Arnold?

Send an email to voicemail @ schwarzenegger.com with your name. Also ‘like’ the facebook post.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

That doesn’t seem to have shown an address to send a letter.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

MYTHRYNN - 06 September 2012 04:46 AM

That doesn’t seem to have shown an address to send a letter.

His first voice mail contest post on Aug 16 shows the email.

I want to thank all of you for following my updates. I have the best fans in the world, but you always say the same thing: “Arnold, I can’t help but read these posts in your voice.” So to thank you for following, this weekend I’m going to give you a chance to borrow my voice for your voice-mail greeting. Send an email to voicemail @ schwarzenegger.com with your name. I will draw one of you at random on Monday morning, and I will record your voicemail for you.

His Aug 17 post also mentions it

Send an email to voicemail @ schwarzenegger.com with you
r name.

He is using the same email for this one.

Edit* It seems to get the email address to show i had to put spaces on both sides of the @ symbol so when you use it make sure to remove the space before and after the @

Signature

signature_image

Rank

Joined 2012-09-05

PM

Oh. I don’t have the option for javascript to appear. That’s why that didn’t show the address in either reply. *

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

The new way to enter the voice mail drawing is http://www.schwarzenegger.com/totalrecallbook/

Signature

signature_image

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

The only collectible of Arnold that I have with me is the great book on bodybuilding : The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding of the 1998 edition. It is a voluminous treatise on the subject of bodybuilding including numerous photographs of all the greatest bodybuilders from the past to the present, many diagrams done by Arnold to elucidate the points he makes in the book, the nutrition, exercises, injuries, posing in competitions, the anatomy of human body, the 3 different body types, how to vary the routines of training in the gym, and many other topics , you can say from A to Z of bodybuilding. It is a complete encyclopedia of bodybuilding. I am just marvelled by this 800 pages book as to how one can write a complete encyclopedia on the subject of bodybuilding. I think only Arnold could have made this possible with the amount of knowledge he has about bodybuilding and the exhaustive study of this sport.

I thank Arnold to give us such a varied knowledge of bodybuilding. Though I don’t pursue weight-training myself I still love to look at the photographs of the best bodybuilders of the world and also read the book during my free time. I have the feeling that Arnold himself is talking to me in person whenever I read and glance through this book.

It is my most precious possession of mine and I have safely kept it on my cupboard and take care of it a lot.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

My dearest mother has gifted me Arnold’s great book : Total Recall. I have read a little of it and have seen the great pictures in the book. Arnold has dedicated the book to his family. It seems to me that I am also a part of his family when I glance through the book. I cannot thank my mother enough despite our financial crisis and after the sad demise of my dearest father that in-spite of all the tumultuous times that we are going through my dearest mother has presented me this book. I have safely kept it in my cupboard along with Arnold’s other book : The New Encyclopaedia Of Modern Body-building These are my most precious possessions of mine.

This new book Total Recall has Arnold’s whole written in his own words. It is a most wonderful book. Whereas everybody is only discussing Arnold’s private life and his scandals, the book has only one chapter about it. Instead the book has Arnold’s life’s all the positive aspects and his incredible achievements as well as his failures too. It has all the things that Arnold likes and hates. It is a very powerful book. Arnold has given his all and everything in this book. I hope every fan of Arnold gets this book and reads it. It would help them know about one of our most powerful and successful man of our life time : Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Arnold is one of the most likeable man who has never been daunted by anyone and anything. I only hope Arnold keeps on moving up and up in his life and learns from the problems and debatable and disasters of his life and career. Arnold should never give up. We all are human beings and to err is human. So we must keep carrying on. We must fight this battle called life not in the negative sense but with our good qualities and positivity which Arnold has always been doing. The best part of Arnold is his positive outlook on life which has helped him overcome his negativities.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

I too have just received Arnolds book ‘Total Recall’. I have only had time to read about 10 or so pages. I am sorry to hear about you’re father. It is always hard to lose a loved one.What a nice thing it was for your mother to give the gift of this book to you despite the family’s situation. She sounds like a wonderful, loving mother.
I look forward to getting into this book. Already an inspirational beginning learning details about his childhood and how tough it was for his family.

Signature

signature_image

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Quaid - 13 October 2012 08:12 PM

I too have just received Arnolds book ‘Total Recall’. I have only had time to read about 10 or so pages. I am sorry to hear about you’re father. It is always hard to lose a loved one.What a nice thing it was for your mother to give the gift of this book to you despite the family’s situation. She sounds like a wonderful, loving mother.
I look forward to getting into this book. Already an inspirational beginning learning details about his childhood and how tough it was for his family.

Thanks for your kind gesture. I am gradually reading Arnold’s book and discovering many new things. For instance I read in his book today that his father was very strict. But Arnold writes that instead of that being a negative experience for him each time Arnold’s father rebuked him Arnold took it up as a challenge that he would become somebody and show his father his worth. So he took it positively.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Arnold is always the best at turning a negative situation into something positive!

Signature

signature_image

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Quaid - 15 October 2012 02:32 AM

Arnold is always the best at turning a negative situation into something positive!

Guess that’s why he is the ultimate icon that he is.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Arnold’s new book, “Total Recall and his unbelievably cool life” is a great read! I just read it and loved how well it was written and all the beautiful pictures contained inside. Arnold is a great inspiration to both men and women, young and old. He has such a positive outlook in life, even from his youngest days in Austria.
He always views the glass as 75% full.
I don’t know how he got his sunny disposition and grueling work ethic, but he sure has drive and determination. I admire the man for his many good qualities. It’s a shame that he made the recent
blunder of sharing his affections with someone other than his beautiful wife. But he got another fine son out of the relationship, which I’m sure he views as an added plus to his already over achieving life.
I hope that they can all get along, because Arnold is a man who cannot keep a secret forever.
I wish him well. His family loves and adores him and he cannot live without them in his daily life - a man is nothing without his family and I know that Arnold takes this to his core.
Arnold is uncompromising with many thing and the thing he holds the highest in esteem and in his life is his beautiful blended families. I wish him well that he can be the paternal leader for his own brood.
God bless him.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

DaRiverBoatQueen - 28 October 2012 12:47 AM

Arnold’s new book, “Total Recall and his unbelievably cool life” is a great read! I just read it and loved how well it was written and all the beautiful pictures contained inside. Arnold is a great inspiration to both men and women, young and old. He has such a positive outlook in life, even from his youngest days in Austria.
He always views the glass as 75% full.
I don’t know how he got his sunny disposition and grueling work ethic, but he sure has drive and determination. I admire the man for his many good qualities. It’s a shame that he made the recent
blunder of sharing his affections with someone other than his beautiful wife. But he got another fine son out of the relationship, which I’m sure he views as an added plus to his already over achieving life.
I hope that they can all get along, because Arnold is a man who cannot keep a secret forever.
I wish him well. His family loves and adores him and he cannot live without them in his daily life - a man is nothing without his family and I know that Arnold takes this to his core.
Arnold is uncompromising with many thing and the thing he holds the highest in esteem and in his life is his beautiful blended families. I wish him well that he can be the paternal leader for his own brood.
God bless him.

Arnold has and still does love his family very much The testimony is his book in which he has shared his most intimate thoughts and opinion.