Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Body building guide for women? I want that book!

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Hi everyone!
I’m new here and just got finished reading Arnold’s new book, “Total Recall and his amazing, unbelievably cool life.”  THE BOOK IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I LOVED IT and so will you, so please buy it!
I loved the book and found the writing to be descriptive, uplifting, honest and very helpful.

I am now searching high and low for some real help in keeping my body in tip top shape.
I’ve been working out with a personal trainer at my gym (LA Fitness) for 3 years now. I’ve lost 30 pounds, but lately I’ve been losing steam and need inspriation for more perspiration.
I’ve heard Arnold wrote a book especially for women - to help PUMP US UP!!!
I would just love to hear what Arnold suggests, from dietary advice to pumping iron advice and
everything else.

I also just discovered that Arnold and I love to ride our bikes out to the beach.
He rides out in Santa Monica; I ride out in Dana Point and San Clemente. Its so beautiful to see the saphire blue ocean as I take my daytime rides and to feel the cool, ocean breeze whip my face.
I ride my bike to and from the gym as a warm-up and cool-down. I love the feeling of freedom when I ride my bike, but I always don my helmet, and bike gloves! Arnold must don his helmet too, since he is much more a role model than I am!!!

God bless Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is a true legend and I admire him so very much.
Despite his endless success, Arnold is singing a blue note these days. I know he’s going trough a hard time with his divorce, but hopefully - love will find a way? I hope so.
My prayers are with da man!!!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Arnold’s Bodyshaping for Women
http://www.amazon.com/Arnolds-Bodyshaping-Women-Arnold-Schwarzenegger/dp/0671243012

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Thank you Quaid.
I’m going to buy a used copy of this book for $5.00 and let you know how it goes.
+ $3.99 for US postage! WOW! I’m a big spender!!!!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Always happy to help. Welcome to the Official Forum!

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold is a great writer. His new book Total Recall is a testimony to this.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-11-09

PM

DaRiverBoatQueen - 28 October 2012 12:33 AM

Hi everyone!
I’m new here and just got finished reading Arnold’s new book, “Total Recall and his amazing, unbelievably cool life.”  THE BOOK IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I LOVED IT and so will you, so please buy it!
I loved the book and found the writing to be descriptive, uplifting, honest and very helpful.

I am now searching high and low for some real help in keeping my body in tip top shape.
I’ve been working out with a personal trainer at my gym (LA Fitness) for 3 years now. I’ve lost 30 pounds, but lately I’ve been losing steam and need inspriation for more perspiration.
I’ve heard Arnold wrote a book especially for women - to help PUMP US UP!!!
I would just love to hear what Arnold suggests, from dietary advice to pumping iron advice and
everything else.

I also just discovered that Arnold and I love to ride our bikes out to the beach.
He rides out in Santa Monica; I ride out in Dana Point and San Clemente. Its so beautiful to see the saphire blue ocean as I take my daytime rides and to feel the cool, ocean breeze whip my face.
I ride my bike to and from the gym as a warm-up and cool-down. I love the feeling of freedom when I ride my bike, but I always don my helmet, and bike gloves! Arnold must don his helmet too, since he is much more a role model than I am!!!

God bless Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is a true legend and I admire him so very much.
Despite his endless success, Arnold is singing a blue note these days. I know he’s going trough a hard time with his divorce, but hopefully - love will find a way? I hope so.
My prayers are with da man!!!

can someone who is 42 and has never lifted a single finger to get fit still get in shape?? and does this book he has have like a foood guide in it?

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Waitin’ for my copy! Can’t wait, Arnold’s always been an inspiration, as a human being and as martial artist and into the gym! I goy a Brain cancer, hes health tricks are sometimes very useful!!!!!! Thanks Arnold! Your The man!
Mike, Québec(yes french)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Arnold is the source of inspiration ! He has great fanfare and popularity all over the world. He is extraordinary.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

run2u79 - 28 September 2013 09:49 PM

Waitin’ for my copy! Can’t wait, Arnold’s always been an inspiration, as a human being and as martial artist and into the gym! I goy a Brain cancer, hes health tricks are sometimes very useful!!!!!! Thanks Arnold! Your The man!
Mike, Québec(yes french)

Sorry to know you have brain cancer.

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Im sorry too! life sucks sometimes… been a ten yeras battle with 5 brain opération!!! That suck my energie!