Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

Arnold the motivator

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-05-31

PM

Arnold has been given a number of names ending with “or” (“or” terminated), but given how many people find strength in his example, I’d say he’d be best described as the “motivator”. This role will outlast any other, and is the strongest of all.
Thanks Arnold for motivating me and help in squatting past 200 kg (a weight I could initially barely move).

Rank

Joined 2016-06-19

PM

Kettlebell world record 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek5OAZ5-8-I

I happen to know tha this guy (Ant) is a major ‘arnie’ fan, and has found him to be inspirational in more areas of his life than just fitness. So whilst I think it is actually up to the individual to find and be motivated by things, I do agree because without such fine examples as Mr. Schwarzenegger where would we find inspiration and motivation. Although Mr. Motivator is also the name of a slightly less well known one-time UK breakfast TV fitness instructor 8O).

P.S.
If you read this Mr. Arnie Sir, I bet a few words from you would absolutely inspire Ant to push the 50,000Kg he was hoping for next time.

Rank

Joined 2016-06-26

PM

‘Arnold the Motivator’ that is really proper name. I live in a country where (by my humble opinion)a lot of men are weak and they are often whining. That is not joke but my conclusion from my experience. That is my point of view. And one nice day I just watched a movie from my deepest childhood ‘Last action hero’, and I thought ‘wow, man can be strong, powerful, and clever in one’. In comprison with our men Arnold is much more inspirational, and now and 40 years ago as well. He has very clear eyes, so he is really clever by his natural mind. And it is very motivating when there are someone who has such life understanding and approach to life. So I think that man can watch at Arnold and try to be more generous, active and strong, women can just watch (hehehe, I am giggling) and have a nice time.

Rank

Joined 2016-08-06

PM

The following quote inspired me to exercise more often:

“The best activities for your health are pumping and humping”

-Arnold Schwarzenegger