Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Total Recall

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-06-23

PM

I`m very curious what percentage of the price of each sold book “Total Recall” worldwide gets Arnold Schwarzengger, if any he gets ?

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Good question! Im pretty interessed by that book! I think im gonna buy it! Even if it’s in english and im french(Quebec,not france). I can manage to understand! But it’s pretty interesting! Im no bodybuilder… my love is martial arts since 30 years!!! My worst ennemi, im fighting it right now, his name.. Brain Cancer!!! But the book, what i know about it, his pretty inspiratin’! Could give me some more will to survive!!! Arnold always been my fav! curious that i didn’t do bodybuildin’! But i got 4 black belt in different martial arts! Guys of action!
Im waitin for more information cuz im pretty interessed! But im damn poor… just wanna Know more about it!

Wish you all the best!!!
Makel, Québec , Canada

Image Attachments

404917_10150709621762095_1895416146_n_(2).jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

i nearly kill the delivery man,charged me 25$ dor deliveryhe was hudge,but i got 5black belt,he was dead The one in english no fee to pay! they do a good job for the translation! since the afi read half the book Its a a book for your bed table. The kind of book you wanna buy lotta copy to give to people. Buyb it , a masterpiece i epaye yaif you donb’t like
it

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

I goty my total Recall copy! It’s amazing!!! sometimes funny, a touch of humour! Kind of book you keep on your bed table!!!! Im eating the book fast!!!!! its hard to stop readin’!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-12-28

PM

I got TOTAL RECALL as Christmas gift. To be frank, reading book is not my hobby. But this book is great, I have read it in 3 days. It is funny, it is motivational (I will start with fitness again and I hope much much more) and at first, it is absolutely amazing story about making “impossible” posible. I wish I could experince it too.

Pavel
Czech Republic

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Ive read it in a snap! Awesome! funny, intereStin, inspiratig! good base of knowledge
A must have!

RankRank

Joined 2013-06-25

PM

Go get yer copy!!!!!!!! It’s a book that you wann a buy a lot just for give to people! I must admit , The guy is very cleaver!  my best regards

Image Attachments

TOTAL_RECALL.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image