Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

Greetings from Finland

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

Hellou Arnold. Im huge fan of yoursfrom Finland. I like how you do work on to make humankind to think about their health, and i like what you have done in your life to ge us humans to gain better health.
You have also give us so many movies that make’s us feel better in saturdaynights when we enjoy homelife and movies our livingrooms.
This Terminator 2 was biggest thing if we speak movies in my life. Best ever.
I have seen that movie over 200 times. And i really cant wait when we can see the real deal after that.
T3 was okay, but it did not have the hook. Terminator movies after that was not so good.
I really hope that you gather old group and make some awesome terminator movie to us.
Fans and everybody.
Here is also picture. My friend gave it to me in my 37 years birthdaygift. That picture have best spot in my home.
Arnold. You rule. Dont ever stop speaking for healthy life.
I still do in gym arnold golden six smile
Why?
Because it works!
That is true.

Image Attachments

image.jpeg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-11-02

PM

Borgenator - 11 September 2016 03:14 AM

Hellou Arnold. Im huge fan of yoursfrom Finland. I like how you do work on to make humankind to think about their health, and i like what you have done in your life to ge us humans to gain better health.
You have also give us so many movies that make’s us feel better in saturdaynights when we enjoy homelife and movies our livingrooms.
This Terminator 2 was biggest thing if we speak movies in my life. Best ever.
I have seen that movie over 200 times. And i really cant wait when we can see the real deal after that.
T3 was okay, but it did not have the hook. Terminator movies after that was not so good.
I really hope that you gather old group and make some awesome terminator movie to us.
Fans and everybody.
Here is also picture. My friend gave it to me in my 37 years birthdaygift. That picture have best spot in my home.
Arnold. You rule. Dont ever stop speaking for healthy life.
I still do in gym arnold golden six smile
Why?
Because it works!
That is true.

Some old school pic?!! )) Nice one! in the time that i had health issues and had to search for pharmacy reviews i was always watching movies like crazy. but the bigger number i’ve ever seen a single movie was around 5 times, but 200 times… wow. i guess you know everything by word :D