Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → Movies → Movies → Thread

The Expendables 2

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

Anyone see this movie yet? I overslept on the only day I could go see it. Hopefully I’ll have a chance this weekend.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-08-30

PM

Douglas Quaid - 20 August 2012 07:30 AM

Anyone see this movie yet? I overslept on the only day I could go see it. Hopefully I’ll have a chance this weekend.

I seen it opening weekend, it was fantastic! Though was kind of disappointed in how little screen time Arnold got but every chance he was on camera he brought the film to life! :D

Signature

“You’re Fired!” - Harry Tasker - True Lies

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

I have a deep desire to watch it since Arnold has made his comeback to movie with this film. I don’t know whether the film was a hit or not since here in India there was not much news of it in the newspapers or in our TV channels since we have multiple film industries of our own in different languages with the Hindi film industry being the biggest film industry. However if it is telecast on any of our movie channels I am sure to catch it. I am waiting for the telecast of EX 2 on TV.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2012-07-27

PM

I finally watched this last week. Arnold could have used more lines, but he stole any scene he was in. I enjoyed it.

Signature

signature_image

See you at the party, Richter!

Visit http://www.thearnoldfans.com/

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Quaid - 29 September 2012 02:42 AM

I finally watched this last week. Arnold could have used more lines, but he stole any scene he was in. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the post. Thanks very much for your views on the movie EX 2. I just hope the TV channels get the rights to telecast this movie soon in India on TV. I have watched some trailers on youtube of EX 2 and was blown away by the raw power and action of the movie. It is good that Arnold has left his impression in the movie though he did not get much footage.