Image Attachments

7.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Absolutely superb pictures of Arnold !

A few days ago i watched Arnold’s awesome movie T 3 : The Rise Of Machines on TV once again. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s the futuristic tale of a lady terminator - who can take anyone’s appearance, can make her hands into a weapon,and can control other machines. She was sent to terminate John Conner who is now a young man. Arnold plays the role of a terminator whose mission of protecting John Conner. The exceptionally action packed sequence of the crane chase was a mind-blowing experience. Such a grandiose scale of demolition and destruction, maybe never done before. Only Arnold could’ ve done it. And at such an advanced age in his movie career. As the film unfolds Arnold says that it wasn’t John Conner who had programmed Arnold into the past but it was Katherine Brewster - a young lady who will eventually become John Conner’s wife someday. Arnold had been programmed to carry out Katherine Brewster’s commands and not John Conner’s orders as in the T 2. Initially Katherine Brewster does not believe all these things about John Conner to become the leader of human resistance force and about terminators being sent back into the past but as the film progresses she goes on to believe all these things since she becomes involved with the turn of events. Katherine Brewster’s father runs the high technology organization that manufactures all these machines and it would eventually lead to the rise of machines against human resistance. On the command of Katherine Brewster the three arrive in the computer firm in order to destroy the organization as well as the machines but they get stuck up in the battle between the lady terminator and Arnold. Their hand-to-hand combat is seen to be believed with the two crashing and breaking walls and everything that come their way. Arnold loses the fight and the lady terminator corrupts his system and as Arnold regains his senses he comes out of the building and tries to terminate John Conner and Katherine Brewster trying to escape in a small aircraft. John Conner tries to reason with Arnold reminding him about his original mission of protecting John Conner instead of terminating him and Arnold fighting his emotions shuts off his system after banging his fists on a car bonnet and completely wrecking it. In the end Arnold appears in a far off place where John Conner and Katherine Brewster goes to escape the effect of Haulocast and Arnold battles and kills the lady terminator and he also dies in the process.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1224

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

aaag.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

d.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

60sarnie_(48).jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Superb pictures of Arnold winning a title in competition. Could you tell me which championship is this from ? Today was a wonderful day for me. i had angered my mother by arguing with her a few days ago and then in anger i foolishly destroyed my book Total Recall written by Arnold about his true life story. My mother also was hurt by this. But today she surprised me by again gifting me this book !!! She loves me very much and i had become very sad by reminiscing about this book since this is a very special book for me because it is Arnold’s life story in his own words. So i thank my mother very much for giving me this awesome book. This book holds a special place in my heart. Arnold is special too. Of course my mother is so kind to me. i can’t do anything for her and yet she does everything for me.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

It’s from the 1969 Nabba Universe. Arnold was only 22 years old that year

Image Attachments

60sarnie_(17).jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

glower - 14 December 2012 08:53 PM
Sudeb Banerjee - 13 December 2012 03:11 AM

Superb pictures of Arnold winning a title in competition. Could you tell me which championship is this from ? Today was a wonderful day for me. i had angered my mother by arguing with her a few days ago and then in anger i foolishly destroyed my book Total Recall written by Arnold about his true life story. My mother also was hurt by this. But today she surprised me by again gifting me this book !!! She loves me very much and i had become very sad by reminiscing about this book since this is a very special book for me because it is Arnold’s life story in his own words. So i thank my mother very much for giving me this awesome book. This book holds a special place in my heart. Arnold is special too. Of course my mother is so kind to me. i can’t do anything for her and yet she does everything for me.

It’s from the 1969 Nabba Universe. Arnold was only 22 years old that year

Incredibly built for a 22 years old man. Did he win the Nabba Mr. Universe in 1969 ? From the bunch of photos it seems he must have. i have read somewhere Arnold was the youngest man ever to win the Mr. Universe title. Was this his first victory in 1969 ? i also read that he competed in the tallest-class category. That means at 6 ft. 2 inches he must have been gigantic with those incredulous bulging muscles.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Schwarzenegger,+Arnold

Mr Europe (1), Winner
Mr Universe - NABBA, Tall, 2nd

Mr Universe - NABBA, Tall, 1st
Mr Universe - NABBA, Overall Winner

Universe - IFBB, 2nd
Universe - Pro - NABBA, Tall, 1st
Universe - Pro - NABBA, Overall Winner

Mr Europe - IFBB, Tall, 1st
Mr Europe - IFBB, Overall Winner
Mr International - IFBB, Tall, 1st
Mr International - IFBB, Overall Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd
Universe - IFBB, Overall Winner
Universe - IFBB, Tall, 1st

Olympia - IFBB, Winner
Mr World - AAU, Pro Tall, 1st
Mr World - AAU, Professional Overall Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Olympia - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
Olympia - IFBB, Overall Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Image Attachments

0122.jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

glower - 15 December 2012 08:55 AM

http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Schwarzenegger,+Arnold

Mr Europe (1), Winner
Mr Universe - NABBA, Tall, 2nd

Mr Universe - NABBA, Tall, 1st
Mr Universe - NABBA, Overall Winner

Universe - IFBB, 2nd

Mr Europe - IFBB, Tall, 1st
Mr Europe - IFBB, Overall Winner
Mr International - IFBB, Tall, 1st
Mr International - IFBB, Overall Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd
Universe - IFBB, Overall Winner
Universe - IFBB, Tall, 1st

Olympia - IFBB, Winner
Mr World - AAU, Pro Tall, 1st
Mr World - AAU, Professional Overall Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Winner

Thank you very much for the year by year account of all the titles of Arnold. 1969 was the most successful year for him. i also note that his first victory of Mr. Universe title was in 1967.  i also note that after winning consecutively till 1975 he came back to win the Mr. Olympia title in 1980 - a gap of 5 years.He was there in the bodybuilding competitions for a very long time. This may be because he started very early. At what age did he win his first title ? Thank you very much for all the record and research. You are a treasure-trove of all things Arnold. How do you know so much, man ? Do you know Arnold personally ? Great man !

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

glower - 15 December 2012 09:01 AM

Image Attachments

z7.jpgz5.jpgthe-legend-of-conan-20132-480x486_(1).jpg

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-25

PM