Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Success → Thread

Blind Faith… Proving Impossible is Possible

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-10

PM

In December of 2011 I dedicated myself to running the 2012 Boston Marathon for charity… National Braille Press... and I would run it blindfolded… not as a stunt but to show that with the right support and an indomitable spirit anything is possible.  I got my nutrition dialed in losing 40 lbs. in 4 months, got into the best shape of my life at the age of 40 and took on the marathon in record high temperatures which caused thousands of runners to drop-out before and during the race.  In my case I was on a mission to make a difference and that is exactly what I did.

Mission accomplished!

It took dedication, sacrifice, and perseverance but I’m a testament to making the impossible -> possible.

Inspire the fire in yourself and others and together we’ll all shine!!

Regards to all,

Chris
@vision42k
Vision42K
InspireTheFire

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

ChrisCav - 10 August 2012 02:24 PM

In December of 2011 I dedicated myself to running the 2012 Boston Marathon for charity… National Braille Press... and I would run it blindfolded… not as a stunt but to show that with the right support and an indomitable spirit anything is possible.  I got my nutrition dialed in losing 40 lbs. in 4 months, got into the best shape of my life at the age of 40 and took on the marathon in record high temperatures which caused thousands of runners to drop-out before and during the race.  In my case I was on a mission to make a difference and that is exactly what I did.

Mission accomplished!

It took dedication, sacrifice, and perseverance but I’m a testament to making the impossible -> possible.

Inspire the fire in yourself and others and together we’ll all shine!!

Regards to all,

Chris
@vision42k
Vision42K
InspireTheFire

I feel we have the spark inside us. We need to rekindle it. Some goals in our life that we want to achieve. So nice to learn that you made it.