Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Application of recognition of status of refugee since of political opinion so I’m living at Republic of Korea and evidence ta Ministry of Justice

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-08-27

PM

I caused of attachment of texts of evidence and think and thought so I am of application of recognition of refugee of nation of, “Republic of Korea” so I am living at Republic of Korea.

I got an email of my application so of living at an Immigration Reception Center of Incheon (the Immigration Reception Center shelter is titled: 출입국 외국인 지원센터) of denied and other than of accepted of justified so I am living at Incheon International Airport of moments and at public parks of other moments.

I am of waiting so of interview of speech of think and thought of so I am of refugeeing so I am living at Republic of Korea.

I want ta share a communication of a technology happening now of harm of babies, children, teenagers, daughters, seniors, and elders and other humans of America…so I’m of…
...communication of how and what of technology of causing of electronic artificial machine stimulations of body muscle movement and likeness of sense:
tiny metals of size of microns of like-sized of smaller than pieces of animal cells of moved of consistanciness and regularitiness and frequency and distance of back and forth since of a radio signal or other energy of sized so of at and on and hitting of the tiny metals and electricity is caused of likeness and sameness of electricity of technology of electricity of since of water of a water wheel of a river or wind of a windmill of a breeze only of is of a human body.
Since I am of want of a sureness of an obviousness so I’m of…
...communication of an alternative communication of the technology of causing of electronic artificial machine stimulations of body muscle movement and likeness of sense:
electricity is created in bodies of humans and since of extra electricity so humans are living of like sensations and body muscle movements. The electricity is created since of tiny metals of moved of back and forth since of energies hitting the tiny metals sent from electronic artificial machine of distance of miles and or kilometers of human.

I am of communication of post of a new profile name of, “Kyle Lewis Sison” since I am of want of a reference of my other works of _{\_[\_ Amendment of constitution of California since of human of perdaughter or perdaughson so a corporation is other than a person _/]_ and _[\_ References of communication of words of electronic artificial machine stimulations of body muscle movements and likenes of senses _/]_ and _[\_ Words of electronic artificial machine stimulations of body muscle movement and likeness of sense at shelter of capitol of Sacramento of California _/]_/}_ of moments of a post of all of my name of the spaces of middle of the names of me of “Kyle” and “Lewis” and “Sison”. I registered of other profiles of my name of “kyLewiSison” and of “KyleLewisSison” of earlier than I registered of profile of named and titled, “Kyle Lewis Sison” since I lost the texts of data of my passwords of profiles of titled and named of, “kyLewiSison” and “KyleLewisSison”.