Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: Forum Home → The Spark → Commitment → Thread

Please Help

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-04

PM

Hi Arnold.
I write on behalf of a friend of mine, more importantly his son.
He is a great Fan of yours and has tried to follow in your footsteps. He is now 11 years old, and is very despondent with the world. He has been training for a number of years and has undertaken many feats mostly for charity. But living in War torn Ukraine it is difficult. His mother says he can no longer train as it “Is not worth it” and “No good will come of it”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1rB9PGPuRI&t=181s
This is a recent video of his latest charity event. It would be great if you could give him some words of encouragement either on his page or via email (which I can provide).
Help a boy realise his dream and follow in his Idols footsteps.
Everyone else please also post encouraging comments.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 457

Joined 2012-09-19

PM

Don’t ever give up. However hard the circumstances are we should always keep striving. Things are very bad here in Delhi, India where I stay and I have been suffering from multiple lifelong illness like Varicosis of the testes, slip disc of the lower back, rheumatism, constipation, sleeplessness, schizophrenia, and I teach two kids giving them private tuitions at home since I cannot take up a full time job though my dream is to become well and healthy and do a full time job near my house. I hope you look forward to some goal that you set and target and work towards it. Get three good meals a day and have a good sleep at night every night peacefully and also do some hard physical work during the day. If there is no work walk and go around different places around you on foot. Remember to take plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet. Keep hoping that things and circumstances might improve for the better and be hopeful with vigor and renewed joy deep in your heart with respect for your parents and faith in God Almighty.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-27

PM

Sudeb Banerjee - 10 January 2017 11:38 PM

Don’t ever give up. However hard the circumstances are we should always keep striving. Things are very bad here in Delhi, India where I stay and I have been suffering from multiple lifelong illness like Varicosis of the testes, slip disc of the lower back, rheumatism, constipation, sleeplessness, schizophrenia, and I teach two kids giving them private tuitions at home since I cannot take up a full time job though my dream is to become well and healthy and do a full time job near my house. I hope you look forward to some goal that you set and target and work towards it. Get three good meals a day and have a good sleep at night every night peacefully and also do some hard physical work during the day. If there is no work walk and go around different places around you on foot. Remember to take plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet. Keep hoping that things and circumstances might improve for the better and be hopeful with vigor and renewed joy deep in your heart with respect for your parents and faith in God Almighty.